SIGNED QB Johnny Stanton

Where's mom leaning? Probably where he'll end up.

I'm surprised UW wound up cracking this guy's interest with Oregon and UNL up there. We're still going after Roback but he probably won't qualify academically, Rhoda may be our guy.

Wakses up tomorrow after reading this thread: Johhny Stanton Commited to Oregon.

Wakes up tomorrow after reading this thread: Deckedinblack still can't spell.

I blame the phone...But fixes: *tomorrow *thread.

Wakses up tomorrow after reading this thread: Johhny Stanton Commited to Oregon.

Fool, one of teh fwe thing I had left goin fer me here was my/our repuatation for immaclaate spellings.

Thanks a lot for ruining that.

Fool, one of teh fwe thing I had left goin fer me here was my/our repuatation for immaclaate spellings.

Thanks a lot for ruining that.

I'm clearly the best part of us or me or maybe you? How do I get myself to stop talking?

:D

funny the guys on 247 are hearing a rumor that he is leaning towards UW, something about how they can coach QBs better then we can making the Wilson vs Tmart comparison. Smart angle but i think the rumor is false.....especailly when Pauly is happy.

It would seem to me that Wilson was the exception for Wisconsin last year. Wilson was the first good qb that the cheeseheads have in a long time.... They run the ball very well up there, and they won't gravitate to far from what they have always done well....So, Wilson would be the exception. Having said that, there is no reason to believe that NU's staff can develop a QB either....

Just commit to NU!!