SIGNED QB Johnny Stanton

Don't discount what Wisky brings to the table. bielema is a good recruiter. I think Nebraska is his best choice, but Wisky needs a QB and has some very recent success at utilizing a QB like Stanton, although they do have a fresh oc this year.

Wisconsin already has a QB commit in this class too though.

Oregon does not.

Don't discount what Wisky brings to the table. bielema is a good recruiter. I think Nebraska is his best choice, but Wisky needs a QB and has some very recent success at utilizing a QB like Stanton, although they do have a fresh oc this year.

Wisconsin already has a QB commit in this class too though.

Oregon does not.

Both Wisc andd Oregon don't have a single QB commit for the class of 2013.. Go check again.

I think our coaches have a pretty good handle on who to pressure and who to go slow with. Johnny probably received the higher pressure pitch on his first visit. Bo probably laid out more facts this time and talked with him about how he would fit in our system. Sounds like the players had a good visit too...especially Taylor M. They really do have a lot in common....both from Calif and both led their teams to state championships. Here's to a friday morning toast. Coffee cups raised (or red Kool Aid) to an exciting and successful week of Husker recruiting. Stay cool guys!

Not sure if this has any truth to it at all....but a member on the Rivals mainboard stated that JS is going to be "N".

When asked for his source, he said that his son was a WR on the team.

Stated that JS was a winner...not sure if he's a QB at the next level (but would make a hellva safety).

Again, not sure if there is any truth to this....just passing it along.

This is nothing more than a guys opinion. The visits have gone well and JS has stated we are one of the front runners. He always says good things about his visits as he's a very good kid from a good family. They could visit Chadron State and say good things about the campus and players etc. That's just the type of people they are. That being said. . we've made a good impression. His coach thinks we're the front runner, he brought his family to see everything, and the kid is asking the right questions not only about football but about school and support programs. He wants to make sure he's a good fit for the program and the program is a good fit for what he wants in life. He's doing things the right way and not really giving any school the blow off or leading them on. I know he asked about incoming recruits, who else we are looking at for the QB spot, other skill positions, etc. But . . .the kid has not given any indication that he'll be here 100% yet. So anyone saying different is full of crap.

• Fire 1

People close to the family and coaches are singing a different tune. I understand how you could say that being close to the program but just because he hasnt indicated anything to our coaches doesnt mean he or his family members havet told people close to them what he is planning to do, and that is where the info is coming from. Hes not committed but will be soon

I remember last year when someone on Facebook who purportedly talked to Andrus Peat's mom at a Florida airport said that mom told him that her boy was going to Nebraska. It's looking good but, as was said earlier, take it with a grain of salt.

I remember last year when someone on Facebook who purportedly talked to Andrus Peat's mom at a Florida airport said that mom told him that her boy was going to Nebraska. It's looking good but, as was said earlier, take it with a grain of salt.

She never said he was going to Nebraska. She just said he wasn't going to FSU.

She never said he was going to Nebraska. She just said he wasn't going to FSU.

If I remember correctly, the man asked Peat’s mom whether that meant he was going to Nebraska and she kind of smiled and shrugged, supporting an inference that he was coming here. Not that any of this crap matters. I guess part of my point was that it’s possible no conversation occurred. Back to Stanton.