SIGNED QB Johnny Stanton

what is good is that he is coming in with his family this time. going to walk around the campus and wants to meet with some of the players.

i consider this a positive sign. hopefully NU can lock him in

Rumor last night that it was a done deal. He gave the verbal to the coaches but wants mom and dad to see it. I don't know if I believe that 100% but things look very good on the surface from all the interviews and the words coming out of his mouth. Of course...after every visit he's said good things about each campus and coach. But getting him back for a second visit so close to me would indicate that he and his parents have it down to a place or two and are just making sure they are 100% right with the decision.

after watching some of the video on this kid, i really like him as a QB. he throws well, and on the the runs he doesnt shy away from contact. good power running through tackles and over would be tacklers.

hope you are right that he is "N". we will see this week

what is good is that he is coming in with his family this time. going to walk around the campus and wants to meet with some of the players.

Rumor last night that it was a done deal. He gave the verbal to the coaches but wants mom and dad to see it. I don't know if I believe that 100% but things look very good on the surface from all the interviews and the words coming out of his mouth. Of course...after every visit he's said good things about each campus and coach. But getting him back for a second visit so close to me would indicate that he and his parents have it down to a place or two and are just making sure they are 100% right with the decision.

after watching some of the video on this kid, i really like him as a QB. he throws well, and on the the runs he doesnt shy away from contact. good power running through tackles and over would be tacklers.

I still like Kincade better but really Stanton and Bailey are people I'd be happy with too. And I could see 2 of the 3 coming here perhaps. Its a bit of a dream but I don't think its impossible either.

Now. . if we can get some solid info on this rather than just people trying to read into context clues I'll be happy.

I still like Kincade better but really Stanton and Bailey are people I'd be happy with too. And I could see 2 of the 3 coming here perhaps. Its a bit of a dream but I don't think its impossible either.

Now. . if we can get some solid info on this rather than just people trying to read into context clues I'll be happy.

Sounds like the Verbal rumor was untrue according to the coaches. That's deflating a little but things still look positive since the family is coming. Sounds like USC, the Duck and NU maybe the front runners. Sounds like he'd like to have his mind made up in the very near future but he also has another QB camp and he may wait until after that.

I would worry more about Oregon than USC. USC already holds a commit for the #1 QB this year in 5* Max Browne. UCLA has 3* Eddie Printz. Oregon does not have a QB commit as of yet.

It is still a good sign that his parents are going to be here for the next visit also.

I would worry more about Oregon than USC. USC already holds a commit for the #1 QB this year in 5* Max Browne. UCLA has 3* Eddie Printz. Oregon does not have a QB commit as of yet.

It is still a good sign that his parents are going to be here for the next visit also.

Ya, Oregon should be real concerned right now since they don't have a QB commit and neither does Nebraska ... and at present Stanton is coming for an official to the Big Red and he's bringing his parents.

Here's what I have to weigh in on if I'm a parent in this situation. Oregon on probation for paying to get players to my school. USC on probation for paying for about everything and to everyone to get a player to my school. Nebraska is on probation for giving its players extra school books. Hmmmm....One of these things is not like the other.

• Fire 1

Here's what I have to weigh in on if I'm a parent in this situation. Oregon on probation for paying to get players to my school. USC on probation for paying for about everything and to everyone to get a player to my school. Nebraska is on probation for giving its players extra school books. Hmmmm....One of these things is not like the other.

Nebraska self reported as well. It was an honest mistake. The others plain cheated.

Nebraska self reported as well. It was an honest mistake. The others plain cheated.

i heard the books had the answers written in them.............

:thumbs