SIGNED QB Johnny Stanton

I think we have a very good shot at him. did kincade give any reason why he isnt attending BRW? maybe we could get stanton to attend. probably not though bc he was just here this week

No but I assume the staff told him they offered another QB and put it nicely we have found someone else. He was not that high on us anyways we were on the lower end of his list.

I think it was the other way around there chief.

Kincade was never officially coming this weekend. It was always a possibility. The Mississippi schools and KSU are actually a lot further ahead of NU. He probably put it nicely to look at another QB

Had we offered in December he would have committed.

He has now moved up to the top of my list of available QBs. Saw some additional film and he looks great. Would be a big pickup. Expect him to get an offer today, apparently looked good this morning in camp.

Really. Top of YOUR list??? Expect him to get an offer today....Sean Callahan is that you????

Bo, is that you???

LOL! No, just don't get some people. Want a QB then get pissy when the coaches dont do what you think is right. Its ridiculous. Dont get me wrong, I like this kid but I think the coaches know what QB available fits their system best.

I think we have a very good shot at him. did kincade give any reason why he isnt attending BRW? maybe we could get stanton to attend. probably not though bc he was just here this week

No but I assume the staff told him they offered another QB and put it nicely we have found someone else. He was not that high on us anyways we were on the lower end of his list.

I think it was the other way around there chief.

Kincade was never officially coming this weekend. It was always a possibility. The Mississippi schools and KSU are actually a lot further ahead of NU. He probably put it nicely to look at another QB

He was set to come but there are some family heath issues preventing him from coming. I think he's trying to set up an official during the season.

Can't yet find an official link but the word is out that NU offered Mr Stanton this afternoon. It looks like he will tryout for both Oregon and Wisky this weekend. Now the waiting game begins.

Actually occured yesterday if you scroll up but nothing wrong with being reminded.

threw for chip kelly today at oregon and got a offer from the ducks. I expect the same thing when he visits wisconsin next week

Crap. We are going to have to work hard to get him.

Kid is starting to rack-up the offers. Wish we'd have gotten in on him sooner.