SIGNED QB Johnny Stanton

This kid is kind of growing on me. You wanna talk "it" factor, and the people that I speak to off of this board know I don't say that about just anyone, this kid may have "it." him and Kincade would be one hell of a haul. Straight up and flat out steals.

he has that whole TM thing going.... expect with a little more offers....... its kinda like ive been walking along in the desert for two weeks and am starving.... Johnny stanton comes along and looks like a subway sandwich which has been siting in the sun for an 1 1/2.... technically i guess he is pretty edible but not my ideal meal... but being soo hungry im going for it...... if he ever makes it to the field i'll let you know how im feeling....

• Fire 1

he has that whole TM thing going.... expect with a little more offers....... its kinda like ive been walking along in the desert for two weeks and am starving.... Johnny stanton comes along and looks like a subway sandwich which has been siting in the sun for an 1 1/2.... technically i guess he is pretty edible but not my ideal meal... but being soo hungry im going for it...... if he ever makes it to the field i'll let you know how im feeling....

WTF!!!!!!!

WTF!!!!!!!

Made me want some Subway....

Magic was like a subway sandwich that was used with some old meat. Stanton is a foot long sub with double meat.

WTF!!!!!!!

I think he's saying, he needs more cowbell

He held his own at the Oakland Elite 11 camp, the one Dilfer said was the most competitive of all the regionals, and this was against mostly dropback qb's. While he certainly doesn't have TM's speed he is by no means the project TM is as a passer. Plus kid has good size, need that to be qb at Nebraska.

Hope we step things up, really go for the close and not just a good impression, when he visits again.

what is good is that he is coming in with his family this time. going to walk around the campus and wants to meet with some of the players.

i consider this a positive sign. hopefully NU can lock him in

Rumor last night that it was a done deal. He gave the verbal to the coaches but wants mom and dad to see it. I don't know if I believe that 100% but things look very good on the surface from all the interviews and the words coming out of his mouth. Of course...after every visit he's said good things about each campus and coach. But getting him back for a second visit so close to me would indicate that he and his parents have it down to a place or two and are just making sure they are 100% right with the decision.