Wisconsin fans @ Memorial Stadium

Pot stirring, is a nice way to say trolling.

We're usually more concerned with T-Mart's throwing motion (as awful as some of us may think it is), how the O line is gonna play, whether Caveman is gonna say something outlandish on twitter, or if we think Bo's on the hot seat.

The majority of us don't care what happens on other teams message boards, as from the evidence of the lack of "did you hear what **insert Big 10** school said about us on their message board" threads. We're too neurotic over our offense being multiple, which uniform we should wear this year, or chastizing some one for calling a black out.

Hey guys! I'm thinking about starting a thread about our first game, and how we should do a blackou....OH NO WAY!

Damn you beat me to it. I think we've covered just about every off season topic now. Is game day this weekend?

we should start a thread about Wisconsin, and how mean their fans are, and how they didn't offer us milk and cookies when we got there, and how they're a bunch of meanieheads

milton_looks.jpg

Yeah! And how we're going to set the building on fire!!

• Fire 1