Eric Martin's tweet taking offense to Brock Huard's Nebraska prediction makes ESPN's CFB Live

I agree with Brock Huard.

brainiscrying.gif

I hate to agree with this sentiment, but I also agree... I think we will be a better team than last season, but the record may not be as good... Too many toss up games on the road (ucla, msu, northwestern, iowa) and home field may not be enough to overcome a few of the big time games (Mich) ....

Sorry for the "debbie downer", but I see the same here.

brainiscrying.gif

I hate to agree with this sentiment, but I also agree... I think we will be a better team than last season, but the record may not be as good... Too many toss up games on the road (ucla, msu, northwestern, iowa) and home field may not be enough to overcome a few of the big time games (Mich) ....

If you think UCLA, Northwestern and Iowa are tossups you are a lot further down on the team then a debbie downer.

• Fire 7

brainiscrying.gif

If you think UCLA, Northwestern and Iowa are tossups you are a lot further down on the team then a debbie downer.

You never know what a new coach with some talent will do at ucla.... they have this game marked to be huge

No one thought that Northwestern had a rats a$$ chance coming into Lincoln last year, and Colter made the D look horrible...now it's on the road

Iowa was poor last season and played relatively tough (not close, but tough).. it will be a chore at Kinnick and anyone who thinks Nebraska will walk right into Iowa City and win easily really is out of tune with how tough Iowa "can" be at home, especially in a so-called rival game.

I really don't think that I am that far off calling those "toss ups"... to each their own though