Mascot Silliness

Our cheerleaders were looking mighty fine. I also liked the Gopher at the lake with the Minnesota chicks.

What did he do to that poor girl? Because whatever it was it looked like he was applying something other than sun tan lotion...

I find it somewhat disturbing that several of you seem to have watched a lot of this video. I watched it for maybe 30 seconds, tops. Long enough to see Herbie and the girls. Anything more than that... that's not good. That song is atrocious.

I watched it on mute, and even thought it was kind of cute, until the Lil Red showed up to haunt my dreams. Then I turned it off and made sure my shotgun was loaded.

OK, B1G school's cheerleaders take the initiative to collaborate on a goofy video project. That's kinda neat. Good for them.

Some squads put a little more effort into than others.... LET'S GRADE IT OUT!

A+ | NEBRASKA had the best video quality, scene selection, dance choreography, and 'talent'...by far.

A | SPARTY and company also put in a top notch effort.

B+ | WISCONSIN I would have like to see a more cheerleaders... or maybe not..

D | IOWA just put their mascot in a basketball hoop and shot some video with one of the cheerleaders camera phones.

B- | MINNESOTA made an effort, but used an old RCA VHS camcorder from the 90's to shoot the video creeper style.

F | MICHIGAN's mascot failed to participate....or even exist.

B - | OHIO ST only had one thing going for them, a dog that can shake. Expected more from you Brutus!

D- | PENN ST doesn't give their mascot access to the University? So they show him doing chores and dancing like goon in a field? Participation ribbon only.

Nobody cares about Purdue, Northwestern, Indiana, Illinois

i guess i'll go all in on this thread.

did anyone else think the husker gals, although cute, tried a little to hard? as if they are hoping to get discovered by this for bigger and better opportunities? i don't know, it made me chuckle, it made me cringe; that's the essence of youtube.

• Fire 1