Huskers v Missouri '10

a couple of thoughts. how did we beat osu?

Oklahoma State wasn't that amazing. They had absolutely no defense and we had a spectacular secondary.

Watching that video, I miss the teams of the Big 12. Maybe it's unfair to compare yet, but It was hard to get excited about last season, and it's even harder this year. Ohio State, Wisconsin, Penn State, Michigan? I would much rather play teams like Missouri, Oklahoma, and Texas. I've never liked Big 10 football, can't say I've suddenly started to now.

• Fire 1

Biggest thing about that game I remember (after Helu's 307 yards) is the atrociously bad call they made on the Osbourne hit. Not that I think it was targeting, the fact that Gabbert clearly lost the ball after the hit, Allen picks it up and runs it in and they call it a dead ball. There were about 3 or 4 different calls they could have made and they did nothing.

Biggest thing about that game I remember (after Helu's 307 yards) is the atrociously bad call they made on the Osbourne hit. Not that I think it was targeting, the fact that Gabbert clearly lost the ball after the hit, Allen picks it up and runs it in and they call it a dead ball. There were about 3 or 4 different calls they could have made and they did nothing.

I was thinking the same thing. It was a very frustrating season watching all the terrible calls we seemed to pick up week in and week out. Call it a conspiracy but I really do think that some people in control had some bad voodoo out for us that year.

Maybe they figured we were lucky to not get flagged for targeting, weren't going to give us the ball too. Not that it was targeting, breakdown shows Gabbert essentially flinched down right into the shot.