Tyler Moore walks out of practice...

FLU

Here's a supposed post by Moore's fiance on facebook that I found on another board. The guy who posted this said Moore's dad even liked it. I know this is getting pretty out there, so make of it what you will.

Before the word gets down to Florida via internet and everyone attacks Tyler with questions, yes it is true for those of you who have heard..after battling, toughing things out, and making a VERY difficult decision..Tyler is coming home! As he has fulfilled his childhood dreams of playing for Nebraska, making a difference, and going down in history for being the first true freshman to start, its time for him to move on and expand his talent. He ISNT done with football and has a team or two in mind! Nebraska is a great school and has a great team and is for some guys but not for Tyler. His dream is to play for the Steelers or an NFL team someday and Lord willing he is going to make his dream come true. You can like it or not but i am VERY proud of my baby for making such a hard decision and his family and i support him a billon percent.. It would be nice if everyone else did too. Cant wait to see what his future has in store and prove the negative people wrong. Thank you to all the Husker fans who have supported him and dont want him to go, it means alot.. He will always be a Husker, its just time to open the doors back up to some new options and find his happiness and love for football again!!

Can you give a link, please?

Over/under 300 posts before we get real answers about what happened.

We can't do stuff like that because that jerk knapplc will just lock the thread until we get news and screw up the bets. That guy is a tool.

Yea, I heard he likes Iowa too.

Nah - just the Iowa fan he sat next to last November. She was ultra-cute.

Did you hit it? Please tell me you hit it knapp, that would be awesome

OK, modern medicine has come a long way in the past fifty years, but it isn't that advanced yet.

• Fire 1

if this is true.... everyone is saying Tyler is such a great guy and standup dude and whatever it says a lot about Bo in my opinion that this was allowed to happen..... Bo's a awesome dude and the recruiting has been great but there are somethings that are really really wrong if true.........

if this is true.... everyone is saying Tyler is such a great guy and standup dude and whatever it says a lot about Bo in my opinion that this was allowed to happen..... Bo's a awesome dude and the recruiting has been great but there are somethings that are really really wrong if true.........

So in your opinion, its either Bo's fault or Tyler's fault? No gray area in between and no possibility that outside circumstances or any other conflicting situation had anything to do with it? Ridiculous statement on your part to make an assumption about Bo. Just as ridiculous as those who were earlier blaming this on Moore's supposed lack of maturity or whatever.

So in your opinion, its either Bo's fault or Tyler's fault? No gray area in between and no possibility that outside circumstances or any other conflicting situation had anything to do with it? Ridiculous statement on your part to make an assumption about Bo. Just as ridiculous as those who were earlier blaming this on Moore's supposed lack of maturity or whatever.

you guys take yourselves waaay to seriously on this message board...... everyone acts like a f'ing lawyer....... i can assume anything i want to..... i can make whatever assumptions i want.. i can connect the dots anyways i want..... you can do the same...... i never said it was anyones fault.... just that if bo allowed this to simmer without doing anything about its pretty f'd up (im sure TM didnt just freakout one day and quit the team) if Bo didnt know about any of this and try to stop what was goiong/fix things he is a twit........ you dont let a guy like tyler walk (if he is gonna) without doing all you can.....instead of him storming off into oblivion.... IF TRUE! but the fact that players are leaving storming off isnt very good is it??

All these people saying "It's not looking good" or "I'm hearing bad things" and whatnot... um... where are you getting your information? I won't believe a word any of you say unless you cite a decent source

The guy on the rivals board is claiming he's getting info from Tyler Moore himself.