Tyler Moore walks out of practice...

FLU

*&^%&^%$(^%(*&^&$^*&^$(%(*&^(*&%&^$#%@$%@$#@@%&()&)(*&()*&*^&^$%#$%@#!%@ AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I just don't get it. I guarantee he could pull all sorts of ass just as if not hotter than this chick here in Lincoln. I guarantee he would have a better chance at the Steelers if he stays in Lincoln. Something just doesn't add up.

Can someone give me the tl;dr version of the last seven pages?

-EZ and da skers are the only rational posters in this thread

-Tyler Moore's gf should not have wrote that message on facebook

-Tyler wants to play for the Steelers

-Everyone wants Barney fired/mauled

-I may have posted a gif or two

-Nebula is starting the "Get Barney canned fund raiser"

-Knapp posted something here and there

Can you do this every 2 pages or something, cuz I got work to do, and I'm days behind in reading...

I will give it my best:

-Moraine doesnt understand that if you play for USF you are considered a Steeler

-PaulCrewe is still dead/in hiding

-Enhance is of course using his IQ of 184 to rationalize everything

-Decked doesnt know how to provide a link

-Tyler is going to USF

-Bucky thinks myself, GSG, and Nuance should be banned because we post Gifs

-Sam Spade is sorry for the confusion

I hope that covered everything!

• Fire 4

Wow... Just wow... I hope if this kid is on the fence that he doesn't read the steaming pile of sh#t filled with unfounded ridicule and speculation from a bunch of Saturday afternoon armchair quarterbacks AKA THIS THREAD.

Whoa whoa whoa, I'm far to drunk most Saturday afternoons to Quarterback anything let alone an armchair. I save my QBing for Monday mornings, that's when I'm in my prime.

• Fire 1

I've already moved on, good luck Tyler. Next man up. Hopefully Sirles, A-Rod, and Qvale all stay healthy this year and just kick a$$ at the tackle spot. One guy transferring (along with Green and Klatcko) isn't going to ruin the season for the Husker football team, and so it's not ruined for me either.

There are and have been plenty of reasons to fire him (poor OL play, being out-muscled, lack of tenacity and intensity, etc). but why exactly should Barney NOT be fired?

Poor OL play? Like in the win against Washington in 2010?

Nebraska rolled up 533 yards of total offense, including 383 on the ground. The Husker trio of Taylor Martinez (137 yards, 3 TD, 19 carries), Roy Helu Jr. (110 yards, 2 TD, 10 carries) and Rex Burkhead (104 yards, TD, 13 carries) combined for Nebraska's fourth triple-100-yard game in school history, and the first since the Baylor game in 2001.

http://www.huskers.c...TCLID=204996759

How about the thrashing we gave Kansas State?

The Huskers racked up 347 rushing yards on 28 carries (12.8 ypc) while Martinez completed 5-of-6 passes for 128 yards (21.3 ypr) through the first 45 minutes.

http://www.huskers.c...TCLID=205008409

Or Maybe Barney's "incompetence" was revealed when Roy Helu ran for 300+ yards against Missouri?

Nebraska finished the day with 328 rushing yards and 126 passing to finish with 454 yards of total offense.

http://www.huskers.c...TCLID=205021455

What about our game with Oklahoma State?

Nebraska amassed 542 total yards, including a career-high and NU freshman record 435 total offense yards from quarterback Taylor Martinez that included career bests of 323 passing yards and five passing touchdowns.

http://www.huskers.c...TCLID=205017172

Or how about 2011, again against Washington?

Rex Burkhead scored on a pair of one-yard runs on back-to-back plays from scrimmage in a nine-second span in the third quarter and notched his fifth 100-yard rushing game of his career. The junior from Plano, Texas finished with 120 yards on a career-high 22 carries to lead an NU rushing attack that amassed a season-high 309 yards on the ground. The Huskers finished with 464 yards of total offense.

http://www.huskers.c...TCLID=205272802

Wait, maybe it was the game against Ohio State.

Nebraska finished the game with 423 yards of total offense, including 232 rushing yards and 191 passing.

http://www.huskers.c...TCLID=205313278

Or how about 2011's nearly 3,000 yards rushing as a team?

http://www.huskers.c...0&DB_OEM_ID=100

Those are all facts.

Now if you want to say there are some inconsistencies and things that our OL could do better, then that's fine. But any objective measure and analysis reveals that Barney Cotton is doing a good job. And with a little more consistency could do a great or excellent job.

Further, I'd like you to consider that it takes time to build depth, especially along the OL. We've been recruiting some some great OL the past three classes and will continue to recruit kids with great potential. But it takes time to develop an OL. Remember, the '12 season will be Bo's, and Barney's, 1st senior class.

Barney Cotton is not perfect, nor is he faultless. But this immense hatred that you and other have displayed towards him in this thread is beyond idiotic because you're essentially blaming Cotton for Tyler Moore's quitting. In point of fact all we know for certain is that Tyler has some personal issues to work through and can rejoin the team at any time.

In closing, Nebraska's OL has shown tremendous flashes of dominance in multiple games over the course of the past two seasons. To completely ignore those facts and just herp derp the same old tired boilerplate, "Barney Cotton sucks" without any real analysis makes your posts essentially worthless.

If Tyler has choose to leave, lets just wish him the best of luck and focus on who we have.

I liked tyler alot, but maybe it has nothing to do with the Huskers and maybe he just misses his family... That happens. Instead of saying it is a chick or something else.. lets just focus on the team in front of us.

Wow! After 491 posts, someone adds some rational thought! Way to go!

The most telling thing to come out yesterday is the fact that Bo is leaving the door open for Moore to return. That tells me the problem isn't "team rules," or anything really on his end.

One could read that as an admission of error on behalf of the coach(es).

• Fire 2

If Tyler decides to leave because of personal reasons......whether it is on the field or off of the field reasons, so be it. Wish him well. A long ways from home. We all bleed Nebraska football, but face it, some kids come here and find out that family and friends are way more important than the emblem on your helmet. Welcome to the real world.

He is a YOUNG man, who may have chosen to be closer to his family and friends. What is the big deal !!! I coach young men for a living and help them decide whether or not to pursue football in college and where..... I always tell them to follow their gut and heart. I am sure he felt a ton of pressure from family to be a Husker....gave it a shot, didn't work.. oh well. Who are we as grown men/women to question what is going on inside a teens/early 20's head ? And, yes, I am assuming here....most of us haven't been in his situation.

If it was because of a coach, once again, so be it... I will gaurantee you not every player "loves" their position coach. It is a love-hate relationship at times. Do I think Cotton is great....heck no, but to see some of the crap thrown around because a kid with some pedigree left the program is absolutely crazy. Maybe he was homesick, combined with the idea of possibly losing playing time was just too much. I even saw a post saying Cotton "plays" around with the OL too much. This time of year, he is supposed too. You give everyone a fair look and look at different combos to see everyone.

I hate it when kids leave our program, but it isn't the end of the World. From a guy who live football everyday of his life, it is quite amusing to see at the first sign of trouble, everyone automatically feels the need to attack a coach, or the integrity of a teenage kid. Let's not even consider it may be "circumstances" and not neccesarily anyone's fault.....but that would be too level headed and boring for a message board.

Okay.... I am sorry.. and will step off of my soap box. Just had to get it off my chest.

• Fire 1

Skers'Rule is going with the "But there are exceptions to your rule therefore your rule is invalid" approach. Logical fallacy.

Not all all. Reread the post. Maybe then it'll occur to you that Barney and the OL aren't nearly as bad as some of the more ridiculous posters are claiming.

By all means though, hate away if it makes the voices in your head stop.