Who is your favorite fictional character?

What a great question! I can't just pick one, it's impossible.

Mr. Pink. (Hard not to go with Mr. Blonde, but I just like Pink's attitude through the whole movie. He gets the nod as one of my favorite Tarantino characters ever.) Vito and Michael Corleone. Han Solo. Kilgore Trout. And I'll throw in the Punisher from back in the day. That comic owned detention, every time.

I think Harry Potter would have to be my overall favorite. I started reading those books near the end of my elementary school days and loved them all the way through high school. I still think they're great books.

Batman, however, would be a close second, mainly because of the psychology behind Batman. His parents death driving him to become the world's greatest detective, his refusal to kill even when it would often be the best choice, etc. He's a great character.

Freakin' morons DUH

The one, the incomparable,

JAMES BOND

what you all wanted to be, but fail miserably at :D

:lol:

Side vote: Who is the true Bond? (I'll claw out anyone's eyes who say anyone other than Connery. Nah...that's excessive. I gotta get back on my meds, like, yesterday.)

• Fire 1