SIGNED (2013) PG Tai Webster

With his comments in the OWH yesterday, hopefully we get him for at least two years...

“The dream would be to go to the League (NBA) as early as possible,” he said. “But whatever is best for my career ... what’s going to make me the best player and get me to where I want to go.”

With his comments in the OWH yesterday, hopefully we get him for at least two years...

“The dream would be to go to the League (NBA) as early as possible,” he said. “But whatever is best for my career ... what’s going to make me the best player and get me to where I want to go.”

Holy, he actually is talking about the NBA? He could very well be a gem. This kid may be a star.

"The dream would be to go to the League (NBA) as early as possible," he said. "But whatever is best for my career ... what's going to make me the best player and get me to where I want to go."

Holy, he actually is talking about the NBA? He could very well be a gem. This kid may be a star.

He has great potential, but no one needs to worry about him going pro after a year. He's very good right now, but he is not top 20 player in American college good. The future is outstandingly brighter with him, but rest assured he's not going pro after one year.

"The dream would be to go to the League (NBA) as early as possible," he said. "But whatever is best for my career ... what's going to make me the best player and get me to where I want to go."

He has great potential, but no one needs to worry about him going pro after a year. He's very good right now, but he is not top 20 player in American college good. The future is outstandingly brighter with him, but rest assured he's not going pro after one year.

Yeah, it *could* happen. But not likely. Maybe if we climbed on his back and he won the B1G tourney for us or took us to the Final Four. Then sure. That would create enough buzz for an NBA ticket. Probably. And if something like that happened---I'D LOVE IT!

Yeah, it *could* happen. But not likely. Maybe if we climbed on his back and he won the B1G tourney for us or took us to the Final Four. Then sure. That would create enough buzz for an NBA ticket. Probably. And if something like that happened---I'D LOVE IT!

i remember our last husker in the nba. and this is the only thing he is known for (i watched it live):

:

• 7 months later...