SIGNED (2013) PG Tai Webster

According to the Journalstar, Fran Fraschilla (ESPN college basketball analyst) thinks Tai would be a top 25 recruit if he was a player in the U.S. Just think, not top 25 guard, top 25 of ALL 17 YEAR OLDS playing high school ball right now.

I don't care if Fran is wrong by 75 spots, if NU gets a commit from a player in the top 100, it is a great day for Nebrasketball!!!

Man, with the recruits that Miles has picked up and the transfers we got, if we could get Agau we should be good until the next recruiting cycle without getting another big man, but it sure would be icing on the top if we did. It's kind of funny that I almost feel greedy by saying that. Things should be pretty exciting on the court around here in the next fews years.

I saw Tai play in a 3on3 tournament here in Auckland a while back. Looks pretty good. Nice passes, quick feet. He comes from a b-ball family as well.

Oh, and FWIW...his team won the 3on3 FIBA Youth World Championship in Italy. Next year is shaping up real nice for NU b-ball.

I've been in NZ 2 years and not once seen snow (it did briefly in an Auckland suburb last winter)...wonder if he knows how much snow Nebraska can get?

Big pickup. I know Miles is trying his best not to go after foreign players so the fact that he did go after one means hes gotta be good!

I remember that being said about him, but then he hired an assistant (the one from SLU) that is Australian (IIRC) and he is well connected overseas. Seems to be a disconnect there.

I do like what Smiles is doing, it would be great for him to have a ton of success because I'd sure like to care about college basketball, its just not the same when your team is, well, not good.