No more two gap Dline- Says Coach K

This should create problems for Robinson. Force him to throw under pressure and he will make bad choices.

If you haven't already, look at his body language in the game against Iowa and MSU. He was nowhere near as comfortable and in rhythm in those match-ups opposed to arguably one of his best games of the season against us.

This should create problems for Robinson. Force him to throw under pressure and he will make bad choices.

If you haven't already, look at his body language in the game against Iowa and MSU. He was nowhere near as comfortable and in rhythm in those match-ups opposed to arguably one of his best games of the season against us.

MSU beat Robinson like a drum and it showed. I think that is a great strategy to follow. I am hoping that do to last years inexperience on the DL and secondary, Bo and Co held off blitzing for fear DR would kill us if he broke contain. This year, with an experienced D seeing the field, more aggressive line play and a more physical secondary I hope to see us hit him every snap and get him thinking and gun shy to keep the ball.

From everything that I have heard thus far in camp, I am really looking for bigger and better things out of our D-Line this year. Baker Steinkuhler and Jason Ankrah are the 2 guys on the line that I expect to dominate big time. Then if Meredith can pull through and play the way we know he can, we are looking pretty dang solid. It will just depend on the other DT. Hopefully someone steps up, whether it is Rome, Randle, or even Valentine. Regardless, there looks to be some decent depth on both lines this year as long as we can stay healthy.

I still say Rome is going to be a great player for us. He has that attitude about him that's been missing from the defense for a long time, minus Suh. He showed that in the Minnesota game and against a paper towel dispenser at the airport in Wisconsin. :lol:

I completely agree. He's a ferocious dude. He should be making a pretty big jump this year in terms of production.

According to last year's stats, Nebraska could see a 30 place improvement in Sacks and TFL's.

That made no sense. They could also see an 83 place improvement or a 30 place decrease. What are you basing your seemingly random number on?

I'm cornfused! So are we better or not?!?

"according to last year's stats" we're precisely 30 places better, because... Something.

(it's possible Jack has a great point in there somewhere. It just wasn't loquationized well. I know that isn't a word but I've made it a word now)