Chase Rome quits?

Anyone know a link to re watch the Nebraska UCLA game? Somebody had a good one up for the Souther Miss game.

Already delete it from the DVR?

LOL. Not this time. Didn't DVR it. Now the Michigan game last year......that one was gone in no time.

I thought I might be the only one (or one of few)! If you want to know how many games we won the year before, just count the events in my DVR titled "college football"....

Anyone know a link to re watch the Nebraska UCLA game? Somebody had a good one up for the Souther Miss game.

LOL. Not this time. Didn't DVR it. Now the Michigan game last year......that one was gone in no time.

I thought I might be the only one (or one of few)! If you want to know how many games we won the year before, just count the events in my DVR titled "college football"....

A watched the line closely the first quarter. And line backers. Immediately I wanted to know who the dude was out there doing nothing at all, just going through the motions and looking fat. Couldnt undertand why he was out on the field. Those were my exact thoughts all quarter. Talking about the man who is the subject of this thread. I hate to hear he quit, and do wish him well.

Oh and I didn't know about Wullawabernabaly - the frosh WR? Tough break...That blows.

A watched the line closely the first quarter. And line backers. Immediately I wanted to know who the dude was out there doing nothing at all, just going through the motions and looking fat. Couldnt undertand why he was out on the field. Those were my exact thoughts all quarter. Talking about the man who is the subject of this thread. I hate to hear he quit, and do wish him well.

Oh and I didn't know about Wullawabernabaly - the frosh WR? Tough break...That blows.

Maybe he should reply to the topic currently going on about 'the best burger in Lincoln'?

You think Rome had a bad attitude? You should see the attitude on Ndamukong Suh! LOL, cracks me up. You don't think a 6 foot something, 300 pound kid that plays on the defensive line might have a bit of an attitude? Maybe an aggressive type of personality? What do you think these guys do on a daily basis? Go to practice and play patty cake, so they can be really good at ring around the rosey on Saturdays? They fight in the trenches, the get punched in the mouth, fingers in their eyes, helmets to their knees, and spit in their face. Think maybe you better be a little nasty to play up front in Div. 1....You bet your ass you better be.

That kind of attitude is absolutely fine. The kind of attitude that makes you quit when your starting spot is taken away after you didn't get the job done - that's the bad attitude I'm talking about.

Well, he's sick of the bullsh#t. You think he's the only one? I bet your wrong.

Getting your spot taken away when you're not getting the job done isn't bullsh#t. Quitting if you get your spot taken away when you're not getting the job done is, however.

Getting your spot taken away for not getting the job done would be a tough thing, and might not be bullsh#t, but I sure hope Bo is going to be yanking a lot more than just Rome's spot. There's plenty of ducks on this defense.

Chase? Is that you?

Something not very good is going on down there. I'm starting to get seriously concerned about the direction of the program. It keeps being "screw that guy that doesn't want to be here". What happens when no one wants to be here?

meh.

I see it like the guy who says stuff like this has always happened, but anymore programs-this one in particular-are under such microscopes such as social media and whatnot, that every time a player so much as farts, the whole fan base knows about it in a matter of minutes. I mentioned somewhere that it is starting to become a pattern of concern, but after hearing Bo's comment, he didnt beat around a bush that there was definitely a conflict of interest. Kinda like when DeAngelo Evans left 13 years ago. He was a big time talent, but we did miss him. Youre heart and attitude have to be in the right place to make the team better. If it's not for whatever reason, the team is better off without you. This subject will continue to be beat on over and over and this will continue to be my take on it. A hell of a lot more will have to convince me otherwise.

I just listened to Bo's statement about Rome. Translating what Bo said from coach speak into what he really means, here is what he said: "Chase is freakin' lazy and as a result was playing like total dog crap, and when I told him that he needs to get his sh#t together he quit."

Even if that, Bo's actual statement to me was anything but the usual "coach speak". He sounded pretty blunt, and pissed for that matter. He said it how it was. Started off with "because of personal issues" and then seemed to change is mind, mid-statement into, yes, basically what you translated to.