Cam Meredith: does he keep his starting position?

Martin needs to be on the field. He made more big plays today than the rest of the linemen put together,

Whatever mental knocks people have on him should pretty much be thrown out the window. He's quick, he has good moves, and he gets to the passer. If the only reason he's being held out is he's not as well-versed in the playbook as a guy like Meredith or Ankrah, to hell with it. Kid is a playmaker.

I didn't pay that close of attention to Cam, but I'm not really all that thrilled with him or Steinkuhler. Two very underwhelming players, and Ankrah has been too for much of this season.

This is what has been the most frustrating for me. As freshman, both showed huge signs of being great players. Now, not so much. Especially Cam. It's as if he's regressed

I think Cameron has talent. We've seen when he was a super young player. But at some point last year, he seemed to just become very disinterested, which to me has obviously affected his performance. He just doesnt seem to have that fire. I think we're gonna start seeing full time Martin, Ankrah, and Carter.

I wonder if Suh's presence on the line is what allowed him to be a great player.

I think Cameron has talent. We've seen when he was a super young player. But at some point last year, he seemed to just become very disinterested, which to me has obviously affected his performance. He just doesnt seem to have that fire. I think we're gonna start seeing full time Martin, Ankrah, and Carter.

That's possible, I think. It's also possible he's plateaued as a player. The first time I remember really being cognisant of Meredith was the 300th sellout game, and he had a very good sack against Louisiana's quarterback. I thought to myself he's going to be a pretty good player for us. Overall, however, he's just "meh." He's not a difference maker, offensive lines don't have to game plan for him.

Martin, on the other hand, is making the type of plays you have to game plan against, and I believe that's a strong talent indication. If an opposing offense has to take extra time to diagnose one player, like I believe they will with Martin now, that's enough for me to say he's a starter.