*** HB Misc Topic bullsh#t Thread ***

Pope says Catholics do not need to breed 'like rabbits'
Pope Francis has said that good Catholics do not have to breed "like rabbits", defending the Church's stance on artificial contraception

And that's why my first two girlfriends were Catholic. LULZ :lol:

Pope says Catholics do not need to breed 'like rabbits'

Pope Francis has said that good Catholics do not have to breed "like rabbits", defending the Church's stance on artificial contraception

LINK

And that's why my first two girlfriends were Catholic. LULZ :lol:

So the guy that's never done it and will never do it is telling people to just stop doing it? I don't think he understands it...

These things are the things that re-affirm in my belief of divine intervention. I really do believe in that kinda stuff. I mean, look at this.

No kidding. Someone was definitely watching over him.

We will read in the news someday that this guy stepped on a nail and died from it. Survives a horrific accident and then dies from something minor.

• Fire 1

These things are the things that re-affirm in my belief of divine intervention. I really do believe in that kinda stuff. I mean, look at this.

No kidding. Someone was definitely watching over him.

We will read in the news someday that this guy stepped on a nail and died from it. Survives a horrific accident and then dies from something minor.

Yep lol.

Girl survives plane crash that killed family, walks to find help

January 3, 2015 http://www.chicagotribune.com/

Bleeding and alone, 7-year-old Sailor Gutzler had just survived a plane crash that killed her family. She walked through about a mile of woods and thick briar patches, wearing a short-sleeve shirt, shorts and no shoes in near-freezing temperatures when she saw a light in the distance.

The beacon led her to Larry Wilkins' home, police said, and she knocked on the door. Wilkins answered to find a thin, black-haired girl, whimpering and trembling. "I come to the door and there's a little girl, 7 years old, bloody nose, bloody arms, bloody legs, one sock, no shoes, crying," Wilkins, 71, told The Associated Press on Saturday. "She told me that her mom and dad were dead, and she had been in a plane crash, and the plane was upside down."

Wow. Just wow.

I was watching the story about it on NBC and they interviewed a guy that had lost both parents in 2 separate plane crashes and he was in both and walked away. I would never fly again.

If this is the same kid I am thinking of, he just played in his first (if i recall correctly) collegiate basketball game for Michigan this season.