What Did We Learn

walksalone

About why we played them. Bo said in a conference that we had somebody verbally agreed on our schedule and they backed out. So then we were scrambling to see if anyone had an opening on their schedule. Idaho St had an offer from Colorado St to play for $300,00.00 or play us for $600000. And that is why we played them. Whoever we had before, backed out. GBR

2. Leveon Bell--Watch how Imani Cross plays and this is how he could've looked by this year

Fixed it for you. Not impressed with Leveon. Anyone can get the yards he gets when he gets 30 carries a game and no passing game.

I challenge you to prove this. Leveon rushed for 250 yards today, and most of the time, teams stack the box with 8 and 9 defenders. It's not very easy to run with that stacked against you.

If you want an example of how good Leveon Bell is, try and look up his run against Boise State on 3rd and 15+ from their own 10. He broke about 6 or 7 tackles before getting to the LOS and ended up breaking loose for the 1st down. Dude's a beast.

2. Leveon Bell--Watch how Imani Cross plays and this is how he could've looked by this year

Fixed it for you. Not impressed with Leveon. Anyone can get the yards he gets when he gets 30 carries a game and no passing game.

I challenge you to prove this. Leveon rushed for 250 yards today, and most of the time, teams stack the box with 8 and 9 defenders. It's not very easy to run with that stacked against you.

If you want an example of how good Leveon Bell is, try and look up his run against Boise State on 3rd and 15+ from their own 10. He broke about 6 or 7 tackles before getting to the LOS and ended up breaking loose for the 1st down. Dude's a beast.

Yeah, Bell is very good. Its the rest of the offense that is horrible. Average QB, and no one at WR.

But it was against E.Michigan and Boise St... :sarcasm ...Even against the " lesser " teams, it is hard to get the yardage that he has piled up. The guy is good.

I learned it is actually possible for me to get bored watching a Nebraska football game.

Boring though it may be, it's good to see us absolutely beat the ass off of somebody, and not pull as SoDak St...

1. Rex looked pretty close to 100%

2. Glad they decided to pound the rock early

3. Liked the tenacity of the D

4. Idaho St put the beat down on Black Hills State

Thats really what I was looking for today. Glad they did what they should've done to a team of ISU's calibur.

Hopefully they can improve on that for Wisky...

I learned that we have not scored that many points since hanging 77 on Iowa St in 1997 and we have not had this margin of victory since whipping Kansas 70-0 in 1986. Seems something is headed in the right direction even if the competition was not impressive.

Kansas State game 2007.

Arguably our worst team in 4 decades hangs 70+ on a Div1 school but we're headed in the right direction after letting a bunch of freshman make us look silly. Thank goodness we schedule Pocatello High instead of the wily Beavers. Keep up the fine work Jammies

I learned that we have not scored that many points since hanging 77 on Iowa St in 1997 and we have not had this margin of victory since whipping Kansas 70-0 in 1986. Seems something is headed in the right direction even if the competition was not impressive.

Kansas State game 2007.

I stand corrected. Have to admit that I scanned extra quickly through that era. Somethings better forgotten and all that kinda stuff. The main gist of my post was that it seems it's been quite awhile since we've easily put away an inferior opponent and slammed the door shut that early. Even if it is basically meaningless, it's still good to see.