**Husker #20 in Coaches Poll**

HuskerThor

I watched Notre Dame and Bama vs Michiken and they were on Dennard like a cheap suit.

Shouldn't our goal be to be on him like a relatively well tailored suit? Or are you suggesting that Dennard couldn't afford a large enough suit?

Edit: Just to be on the safe side :sarcasm

So what are we debating here? Whether we should be on him like this:

_131326274898.jpg

Or this?:

Clown+2.jpg

The ranking seems pretty appropriate to me.

Those who keep saying we stomp Wisconsin I think are fooling themselves. We might win... in fact, I think we would win 6 of 10 against them. But... that will be a tough game. It is by no means a forgone conclusion that we win by any stretch.

#20 and a modest favorite against the cheese at home... say 3 points, perhaps 4.... is about right.

The Huskers need a win against Wisconsin badly.

100% agree, robsker. I can't see how anyone could predict that we blow them out.

Our dime defense looked good yesterday, albeit against a team not much more talented than a good high school team. We blitzed a lot. We do that, we have a great chance to win.

Our rank means absolutely nothing with the stretch we have coming up. Have to beat the cheese packers.

If we dail up as many very well disguised blitz packages as much and as well as we did Saturday, their redshirt freshman walk on QB will be done.

NU Athletes >Wisconsin Athletes.

If we dail up as many very well disguised blitz packages as much and as well as we did Saturday, their redshirt freshman walk on QB will be done.

NU Athletes >Wisconsin Athletes.

Perhaps ... but Wisconsin coaching, Wisconsin ability to elicit intensity from their players, Wisconsin player focus & fundamentals (tackling technique, technique in shedding blocks, schemes, half-time adjustments) are all greater than NU's...

So... talent is a component... but coaching that talent is as well.

Neither team is impressive this season. We'll see how it plays out. Should be a close game... the Huskers need this one badly as the following 4 weeks could be... difficult. This is our best chance for a victory in the next five weeks. Lets hope the Huskers cash this one in.