Wisconsin

i still think the Uniforms are sweet. Probably because a im 25 year old guy. I know when i get new basketball shoes etc, i feel more confident and seem to play better. I think just something to get excited about for these guys will pump them up. Plus the crowd is going to be crazy for this game which will really pump them up. Thinking might be loudest to date!

Can't help but have flashbacks of the Red Out Around The World. Team definitely needs this for a big-game confidence booster.

I understand that kind of feeling. If Wisconsin hadn't completely fallen off the radar this year, this game would be "the game" this Saturday. Wisconsin is having a down year. I fully expect Nebraska to take this opportunity to embarrass them the way they embarrassed us last year. I hope we really shove it down their throats. If we can't manage to do that to a "down" Wisconsin team, then we can still consider this program as an outsider as far as elite status goes. These ABC night game conference openers are when the big dogs either "attack" or get put on a leash. I hope we attack the sh#t out of them. Damn I'm pumped for this game.

Can't help but have flashbacks of the Red Out Around The World. Team definitely needs this for a big-game confidence booster.

I understand that kind of feeling. If Wisconsin hadn't completely fallen off the radar this year, this game would be "the game" this Saturday. Wisconsin is having a down year. I fully expect Nebraska to take this opportunity to embarrass them the way they embarrassed us last year. I hope we really shove it down their throats. If we can't manage to do that to a "down" Wisconsin team, then we can still consider this program as an outsider as far as elite status goes. These ABC night game conference openers are when the big dogs either "attack" or get put on a leash. I hope we attack the sh#t out of them. Damn I'm pumped for this game.

I agree. Time to shine against a quality opponent for 4 quarters on the big stage in all aspects of the game, special teams, offense, defense and especially COACHING. no doubt on O we have more weapons than I can remember in many years. I just hope that Beck doesn't Jessie Spano (Saved by the Bell cross thread points!) and start trying to "prove" Martinez can throw under duress from the pocket against an 8 man front. I also hope to see Beck bring in a play I haven't seen run since TO, the RB screen and draw plays to counter what I am sure will be an relenting rush much like UCLA or even Seattle on Mon night. Beck needs to bring heavy, heavy power up the gut and then hit the quick flats and screens to get the ball to our play makers in space. Imagine a WR screen to JT when all he has to do is actually run straight. 6 Points guaranteed! Also, Please Beck, if a play/scheme is working, force Wisky to stop us. Don't get cute. DO NOT ADJUST UNTIL WE HAVE TO. ie do not go into passing shell like UCLA when the sweeps and power had them reeling.

Bo, pressure, pressure, pressure. Speed off the edge. Force Wisky to beat us on the arm of the QB. 8 in the box, head hunters on the Island and bring the heat each and every play. Hit (when legal) the QB on EVERY PLAY. Make him gun shy to even stay in the pocket. Welcome their RS RB to the B1G. When they are down, place foot on neck and press. No more playing to not lose, let's play to win. Force them to stop us. If they can't, run it up.

I agree. Time to shine against a quality opponent for 4 quarters on the big stage in all aspects of the game, special teams, offense, defense and especially COACHING. no doubt on O we have more weapons than I can remember in many years. I just hope that Beck doesn't Jessie Spano (Saved by the Bell cross thread points!) and start trying to "prove" Martinez can throw under duress from the pocket against an 8 man front. I also hope to see Beck bring in a play I haven't seen run since TO, the RB screen and draw plays to counter what I am sure will be an relenting rush much like UCLA or even Seattle on Mon night. Beck needs to bring heavy, heavy power up the gut and then hit the quick flats and screens to get the ball to our play makers in space. Imagine a WR screen to JT when all he has to do is actually run straight. 6 Points guaranteed! Also, Please Beck, if a play/scheme is working, force Wisky to stop us. Don't get cute. DO NOT ADJUST UNTIL WE HAVE TO. ie do not go into passing shell like UCLA when the sweeps and power had them reeling.

Bo, pressure, pressure, pressure. Speed off the edge. Force Wisky to beat us on the arm of the QB. 8 in the box, head hunters on the Island and bring the heat each and every play. Hit (when legal) the QB on EVERY PLAY. Make him gun shy to even stay in the pocket. Welcome their RS RB to the B1G. When they are down, place foot on neck and press. No more playing to not lose, let's play to win. Force them to stop us. If they can't, run it up.

I just want to beat the SH!T out of 'em so I can shut up my Badger friend.

Can we put Mongo in at DT?

BACK ON TOPIC!!

THREAD is "Wisconsin"

I say f#*k 'em and kick the sh#t out of them.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0071230/quotes?qt=qt0371644

Taggart: I got it! I got it!

Hedley Lamarr: You do?

Taggart: We'll work up a Number 6 on 'em.

Hedley Lamarr: [frowns] "Number 6"? I'm afraid I'm not familiar with that one.

Taggart: Well, that's where we go a-ridin' into town, a-whompin' and a-whumpin' every livin' thing that moves within an inch of its life. Except the women folks, of course.

Hedley Lamarr: You spare the women?

Taggart: Naw, we rape the sh#t out of them at the Number Six Dance later on.

Hedley Lamarr: Marvelous!

Is it too late to change our minds on those goofy uniforms?

perhaps we did it to embarrass wiscy. convinced them we were wearing alt. unis. so they would, then when they get here, we will come out out in our traditional garb and they will be stuck with their stupid alt. unis. [*finger pyramid of evil contemplation*]

Is it too late to change our minds on those goofy uniforms?

perhaps we did it to embarrass wiscy. convinced them we were wearing alt. unis. so they would, then when they get here, we will come out out in our traditional garb and they will be stuck with their stupid alt. unis. [*finger pyramid of evil contemplation*]

I like our helmets and the jersey, but the red on red not so much. It still looks better than Wisky's though!

I like the uni's for this year. It was our first shot at something like this. I think next years will be even better, because I'm sure Adidas has taken all of our opinions into consideration. I also think the the blue hairs will be ok with it after the game. We will win and they will think "hey that wasn't so bad".

The only thing I don't like about these uni's, is there is no black belt to break up all the red. Our big boys will look like the kool-aid man running around out there.

WISCONSIN (3-1) at No. 22 NEBRASKA (3-1)

Adam Rittenberg: Although Wisconsin started to look like its old self a bit at the end of the UTEP game, I don't see how the Badgers win this one. Nebraska has more weapons on offense, the home-field advantage and no shortage of motivation after being embarrassed last year in Madison. Chris Borland and the Wisconsin defense keeps this close for a while, but Nebraska quarterback Taylor Martinez goes off in the second half, and Rex Burkhead adds another long touchdown run. ... Nebraska 34, Wisconsin 21

Brian Bennett: I don't like where this is headed for the Badgers. They've got a quarterback making his first start on the road, a banged-up Montee Ball and injuries on their defensive line. These are all bad signs against a Huskers team that is averaging 54 points per game at home this season. Martinez (three touchdowns) and the Nebraska defense get redemption by pulling away in the third quarter. Call it an early retirement gift for Tom Osborne. ... Nebraska 35, Wisconsin 17

http://espn.go.com/blog/bigten/post/_/id/59980/big-ten-predictions-week-5-2

WISCONSIN (3-1) at No. 22 NEBRASKA (3-1)

Adam Rittenberg: Although Wisconsin started to look like its old self a bit at the end of the UTEP game, I don't see how the Badgers win this one. Nebraska has more weapons on offense, the home-field advantage and no shortage of motivation after being embarrassed last year in Madison. Chris Borland and the Wisconsin defense keeps this close for a while, but Nebraska quarterback Taylor Martinez goes off in the second half, and Rex Burkhead adds another long touchdown run. ... Nebraska 34, Wisconsin 21

Brian Bennett: I don't like where this is headed for the Badgers. They've got a quarterback making his first start on the road, a banged-up Montee Ball and injuries on their defensive line. These are all bad signs against a Huskers team that is averaging 54 points per game at home this season. Martinez (three touchdowns) and the Nebraska defense get redemption by pulling away in the third quarter. Call it an early retirement gift for Tom Osborne. ... Nebraska 35, Wisconsin 17

http://espn.go.com/blog/bigten/post/_/id/59980/big-ten-predictions-week-5-2

Bold predictions! I would love to see it happen this way, but we usually find a way to make it closer than it should be.

Hopefully this is the time when we do what we should and that is kick the sh#t out of them!

Todd from Minneapolis writes: I'm a lifelong Badger fan, Madison is my hometown and UW is my undergrad alma mater. You have Bucky going to the Car Care bowl. I want to go on record that this team does NOT make a bowl. I look at their schedule and see 2 wins at the most: Illinois, because they are really really bad and maybe Minn, because it's at home. Indiana pass attack is too good for this defense, even with a 3rd string QB. They have no shot at Neb, Purdue and PSU, and OSU and MSU are going to slaughter this awful awful team. Your thoughts?

Brian Bennett: Holy cheese curds! You sure are down on Wisconsin. No shot against Purdue? Lose to Indiana? Slaughtered at Camp Randall? I think you're far too pessimistic. This Badgers team has issues, but it is making some slow progress. While I don't see this weekend's game at Nebraska going Bucky's way, I'd be stunned if Wisconsin does not make a bowl.

http://espn.go.com/blog/bigten/post/_/id/60087/big-ten-thursday-mailbag-55

Now someone post the pic of RK3