Wisconsin

Im with HuskThor.......screw em. yea, we looked bad at times.....who in the country hasn't?? The only teams that look like they belong are Bama, Oregon and FSU. Everyone else is skittish. I thought we would beat UCLA. We ran into a buzzsaw. They played the perfect game and beat us by 6. We scored 30 pts. Like everyone has said, 30 pts should be good enough to win games. Defense has gottten better fundamentally. I personally hope we jump on them early and pound them to submission. They have a stationary qb, thank god, and we they have some serious questions on the offensive line. Lincoln....at night.....place should be rocking!!!

GBR!!

Drinking the kool-aid after beating two cupcakes I see. Some of these predictions look like the ones three weeks ago and look what happened.

Yes, I think we win this game, but I think it will be A LOT closer than some of the people in this thread think.

I agree. Either go out and curb stomp em or it becomes a much closer, nail biting game.

Wiscy hasn't forgotten how to play defense....

I see what you're sayin Chaddy but defense is also alot easier to play with a 3 score lead! When we got one dimensional in the second half last year, their defense looked like the 85 bears! If we stay ahead or only one score down so we don't become predictable on offense then I like our chances to pull one out!

All that being said I think we win by 17 pts with a late 7 comin off a wisky turnover! So not exactly a curb stomp but it will look good in the paper!

Drinking the kool-aid after beating two cupcakes I see. Some of these predictions look like the ones three weeks ago and look what happened.

Yes, I think we win this game, but I think it will be A LOT closer than some of the people in this thread think.

I agree. Either go out and curb stomp em or it becomes a much closer, nail biting game.

I see what you're sayin Chaddy but defense is also alot easier to play with a 3 score lead! When we got one dimensional in the second half last year, their defense looked like the 85 bears! If we stay ahead or only one score down so we don't become predictable on offense then I like our chances to pull one out!

All that being said I think we win by 17 pts with a late 7 comin off a wisky turnover! So not exactly a curb stomp but it will look good in the paper!

Once we can get a 1 to 2 score lead, we need to keep pounding the rock. Burn clock....control TOP. If we can do that, NEB can come away with this one in the bag. Hell....if Martinez is given ample time to pass the ball, I would say it may be a long day for the Badgers in Lincoln. We'll see come Saturday.

BACK ON TOPIC!!

THREAD is "Wisconsin"

I say f#*k 'em and kick the sh#t out of them.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0071230/quotes?qt=qt0371644

Taggart: I got it! I got it!

Hedley Lamarr: You do?

Taggart: We'll work up a Number 6 on 'em.

Hedley Lamarr: [frowns] "Number 6"? I'm afraid I'm not familiar with that one.

Taggart: Well, that's where we go a-ridin' into town, a-whompin' and a-whumpin' every livin' thing that moves within an inch of its life. Except the women folks, of course.

Hedley Lamarr: You spare the women?

Taggart: Naw, we rape the sh#t out of them at the Number Six Dance later on.

Hedley Lamarr: Marvelous!

Once we can get a 1 to 2 score lead, we need to keep pounding the rock. Burn clock....control TOP. If we can do that, NEB can come away with this one in the bag. Hell....if Martinez is given ample time to pass the ball, I would say it may be a long day for the Badgers in Lincoln. We'll see come Saturday.

Yup!

Im with HuskThor.......screw em. yea, we looked bad at times.....who in the country hasn't?? The only teams that look like they belong are Bama, Oregon and FSU. Everyone else is skittish. I thought we would beat UCLA. We ran into a buzzsaw. They played the perfect game and beat us by 6. We scored 30 pts. Like everyone has said, 30 pts should be good enough to win games. Defense has gottten better fundamentally. I personally hope we jump on them early and pound them to submission. They have a stationary qb, thank god, and we they have some serious questions on the offensive line. Lincoln....at night.....place should be rocking!!!

GBR!!

Ill reserve judgement until OSU. Ark. St. and Idaho St. don't prove they have improved.

BACK ON TOPIC!!

THREAD is "Wisconsin"

I say f#*k 'em and kick the sh#t out of them.

http://www.imdb.com/...es?qt=qt0371644

Taggart: I got it! I got it!

Hedley Lamarr: You do?

Taggart: We'll work up a Number 6 on 'em.

Hedley Lamarr: [frowns] "Number 6"? I'm afraid I'm not familiar with that one.

Taggart: Well, that's where we go a-ridin' into town, a-whompin' and a-whumpin' every livin' thing that moves within an inch of its life. Except the women folks, of course.

Hedley Lamarr: You spare the women?

Taggart: Naw, we rape the sh#t out of them at the Number Six Dance later on.

Hedley Lamarr: Marvelous!

I love Blazing Saddles...One of the best of all time

If we struggled against Idaho State I would of had concerns. This wasn't a South Dakota State game, we came out and beat them like we should have. I'm completely sure we will be focused on Wisconsin and come out with a "W"

Exactly. We were bigger stronger and faster. Same as we were against SDS. But we didnt make numerous mistakes to keep them in the game long enough to give them hope to carry througout. We came out focused and crushed'em right away and it was all over after the 1st quarter. Then we coasted.

And we haven't had the smash mouth games the last couple weeks, hopefully we are a bit more rested then wisky.