Wisconsin

Does anybody think that TO announcing that he is retiring could affect the focus of the team and ultimately the out come of the game? I hope it motivates them and they are distracted by the fact that NU is losing one of the greatest men to ever call it home?

This thought went through my head, but eh, he's still in the office for a couple more months. Maybe it will give them a little more fire.

Does anybody think that TO announcing that he is retiring could affect the focus of the team and ultimately the out come of the game? I hope it motivates them and they are distracted by the fact that NU is losing one of the greatest men to ever call it home?

This thought went through my head, but eh, he's still in the office for a couple more months. Maybe it will give them a little more fire.

Let him give the pregame speech!

I think so, and get a couple guys from the 94, 95, 97 national title teams to stand next to him, to drive the point home...

Guys, I hear what you're saying and all the confidence which is great and all, but I need Nebraska to show me something first. This is a big game and Nebraska has not faired well in big games against "tougher" opponents. Not only that, but they have also had the habit of losing games they shouldn't (see Northwestern 2011 and Holiday Bowl 2010).

Kevin Kugler said on BRWU tonight that Montee Ball has been cleared to play Sat night...interesting.

Stupid IMO, one hit from Caveman and that kids career may be done with two concussions fairly close together.

Yeah....I am not happy about this. If Stafford lays the wood on him....he may be done...and that's sad.

I think it would be great motivator to not only play the rest of the season for eachother, themselves, the coaches, the fans.....but go out with a bang and give Osborne and the program a conference title before he departs.