Wisconsin's Rude fans last year

As the Huskers prepare for their rematch against WisconSIN, I want them to remember how incredibly rude most of their fans were to Husker fans who attended the game! They put the badger in Badgers. I want our fans to be extra polite to them--before, during, and after the Huskers beat the hell out of them!

GBR!

I remember when Colorado came to town in 94 for the big game, that Osborne had basically pleaded the fans in a presser or something of the sort to be ourselves and act with class as usual, for Colorado had been treating pretty bad out there the last 3 trips or so(basically when they got good enough to beat us a couple times). I was pretty young but I remember this vividly. And I dont really recall hearing about any incidents. So hopefully we have the same thing happen this time, outside of the few typical boneheads of course. Our overall class is what sets us apart, when we lost that, we're screwed.

As the Huskers prepare for their rematch against WisconSIN, I want them to remember how incredibly rude most of their fans were to Husker fans who attended the game! They put the badger in Badgers. I want our fans to be extra polite to them--before, during, and after the Huskers beat the hell out of them!

GBR!

I remember when Colorado came to town in 94 for the big game, that Osborne had basically pleaded the fans in a presser or something of the sort to be ourselves and act with class as usual, for Colorado had been treating pretty bad out there the last 3 trips or so(basically when they got good enough to beat us a couple times). I was pretty young but I remember this vividly. And I dont really recall hearing about any incidents. So hopefully we have the same thing happen this time, outside of the few typical boneheads of course. Our overall class is what sets us apart, when we lost that, we're screwed.

The only place we need to be rude to Wisconsin is on the field from the snap to the whistle!

• Fire 1

Lets face it. Most of the Wisconsin fans that are making the trip are probably the good ones. All the drunk college kids are too broke from buying crappy beer to make this trip. There will probably be a few sprinkled in here or there but most of these people will be fine. I ran into some bad apples in Madison last year but for the most part people were kind and respectful.

• Fire 3

It will be a great atmosphere on Saturday in Lincoln. The uniforms. It's a night game. Possibly even GameDay, since the schedule looks lousy and this is a historic first trip for Wisky to Lincoln. As always, for me, its about the Huskers. I am not a fan of this team so that I can hate other teams. I am a fan of this team to the exclusion of caring about other teams. In fact, the only time I really care about other teams is when an oppoent of ours, like UCLA, loses, as they did against Oregon State. Why? Because that makes us look bad.

When a fan from another team comes to our stadium, its like I want to say to them, "Isn't Nebraska football cool? Kind of makes you want to be one of us, huh?" And, ironically, there have been many fans that have said they are Husker fans after having been around our fans.

That's because we cheer with all our might for our team and not against the opposition.

Most cheer against the opposition the whole game, so when people see that we don't it's always like a breath of fresh air.

GBR, GBR, GBR!!!!

Whether it's Wisky or Arkansas State, the reason that we pack that stadium is because we love Huskers and we love the atmosphere that surrounds a game day.

• Fire 2

It will be a great atmosphere on Saturday in Lincoln. The uniforms. It's a night game. Possibly even GameDay, since the schedule looks lousy and this is a historic first trip for Wisky to Lincoln. As always, for me, its about the Huskers. I am not a fan of this team so that I can hate other teams. I am a fan of this team to the exclusion of caring about other teams. In fact, the only time I really care about other teams is when an oppoent of ours, like UCLA, loses, as they did against Oregon State. Why? Because that makes us look bad.

When a fan from another team comes to our stadium, its like I want to say to them, "Isn't Nebraska football cool? Kind of makes you want to be one of us, huh?" And, ironically, there have been many fans that have said they are Husker fans after having been around our fans.

That's because we cheer with all our might for our team and not against the opposition.

Most cheer against the opposition the whole game, so when people see that we don't it's always like a breath of fresh air.

GBR, GBR, GBR!!!!

Whether it's Wisky or Arkansas State, the reason that we pack that stadium is because we love Huskers and we love the atmosphere that surrounds a game day.

Gameday is going to MSU/OSU

GBR, GBR, GBR!!!!

And I'd bet it's back to TOSU the following week if both Buckeyes and Huskers take care of business Saturday.......

GBR, GBR, GBR!!!!

And I'd bet it's back to TOSU the following week if both Buckeyes and Huskers take care of business Saturday.......

They would never do that.

GBR, GBR, GBR!!!!

Uh, this year. Florida @ A&M, the very next week, Florida @ Tennessee.

Chances are it'll head to South Carolina, when #5 Georgia rolls in to take on #6 South Carolina

GBR, GBR, GBR!!!!

Uh, this year. Florida @ A&M, the very next week, Florida @ Tennessee.

Chances are it'll head to South Carolina, when #5 Georgia rolls in to take on #6 South Carolina

Or LSU at Florida..

GBR, GBR, GBR!!!!

It's at East Lansing, so they could go to Ohio.