Uni's

coop

Wow, between the new uniforms, the hashtag, and the on-the-field exploits in the first half, I thought the curmudgeons bluehairs were going to all need medical attention during the game.

And the uniforms weren't that great--But it's okay for a first stab. The helmet would have been improved with a matte black finish so the 'N' would stand out more (the current 'N' was really lost in the glare), and there needed to be white on that uniform. Remember that Oregon's alternate uniforms first sucked something fierce as well, before they improved upon things.

And I remember reading that we may wear just the black helmets out another time or two this year, including tOSU...does anyone else remember reading this?

Here's a little mock up I did of a jersey idea. I think it would be cool to see a black variation of the regular jersey. Instead of the glossy black helmet I would prefer the matte finish, but this is about the best I could do.

post-10037-0-16002700-1349300094.jpg

How did you get Ameer to pose for that pic?

Meh. Didn't hate them.... just meh. I prefer the traditionals.

I think establishing one game a year for uniform experiments is OK. I'd like to see more throwbacks on anniversaries. Next year is 30 years from 1983, how about an '83 set for one game, maybe against UCLA since we played them that year.

I really want to see the 70'-71' set appear in a throwback at some point.