Martinez

ndobney

I thought he looked pretty sharp on that 95 yard touchdown drive.

Burkhead is the main reason we're down 2 scores at half.

Be honest....................you NEVER thought you were going to say that in his career did you?

It hurts to say it but I have to agree. He's just not either 100% or not explosive enough to break tackles or quick enough to evade them... :hmmph

Maybe Heard/Cross

Be honest....................you NEVER thought you were going to say that in his career did you?

It hurts to say it but I have to agree. He's just not either 100% or not explosive enough to break tackles or quick enough to evade them... :hmmph

Maybe Heard/Cross

Heard, Abdullah, and Cross.............IMO.

Maybe Heard/Cross

Agreed. use them in a one two punch. Even the diamond formation with both so you don't know what you're going to get hit by.

I wouldn't go that far. He looked really good for the most part. I was referring to his early fumble that put us in a hole.

Also, lol @ the OP.