Too Early To Worry About OSU?

Flood

I may have gotten a little carried away with the jockstrap shot but, I do feel we are the more capable team. If both teams bring their A game for 4 quarters, it could be an instant classic. Didn't intend to insinuate that tOSU is no good. I think we will have some problems running the ball on them and containing Miller. But, we are a lot more dangerous offense than MSU so tOSU is going to have to bring a lot more to the field than they did this week or any game so far this season.

I may have gotten a little carried away with the jockstrap shot but, I do feel we are the more capable team. If both teams bring their A game for 4 quarters, it could be an instant classic. Didn't intend to insinuate that tOSU is no good. I think we will have some problems running the ball on them and containing Miller. But, we are a lot more dangerous offense than MSU so tOSU is going to have to bring a lot more to the field than they did this week or any game so far this season.

agreed.

Ohio State is in trouble and they don't even know it yet. If you look at Ohio St. stats and results I see nothing telling me that Nebraska can't win the game. They couldn't pull away from an 0-4 UAB conference USA team. Their strength is rushing the ball and we have seen the improvements in the Nebraska D in that regard. On the other hand their defense hasn't seen anything like what we have to offer. I really like our special teams as well. If we can overcome the atmosphere and just play football OSU is going to have more than a handfull. The last time I felt this way about a road game was just before the Mizzou game in 2009.

I would agree. Miller just needs to turn that corner, I feel like he is right on the cusp of becoming a legend here. If he dost have a freakish game I don't like our chances. I think it's a misconception that he can't throw the ball though, he has out up some beautiful passes. His biggest drawback is he is stii to hesitant with the option read. Once the game slows down for him he will be a beast.

We both probably feel the same way. Although last year IF Braxton doesn't get injured I think we win the game...you guys really had no answer for him, despite our pathetic defense....it will come down to which of our QB's plays better.....bottom line I really like having Nebraska in the BIG....great fit, great fans....should be a good game.

It appears some of the violence against grannies has been toned down. The best story so far concerns tear gas thrown in a bar. No warning to clear out, just tear gas used indoors.

The good news is the abuse will be mostly verbal, your RV will be safe as long as it doesn't venture into the student areas. The bad news is they are a vulgar bunch who won't lose their voices until halftime if at all. Leave the kids, bring the earplugs.

Call me a koolaid sippin, scarlet glasses wearin sunshine pumper if you want but the only thing that concerns me about playing tOSU is Braxton being mobile. That may present some challenge but, other than that, I don't feel they are worthy to sniff our jockstraps. We control our own destiny in the B1G this season. We have the highest powered and most explosive offense and our D has proven to be much more than serviceable when they decide to. The Huskers will win, it just depends if we choose to beat Ohio State or if we choose to beat ourselves.

well said. one thing i have noticed about braxton, he is prone to mistakes. we have to pressure him and capitalize on his mistakes.

I like the sunshine ............ alos if the offense can keep from giving up the ball w/in 30 yards of the end zone that will help the D. Many points that have gone up this year can be laid at the feet of the offense. Hope we can hold onto the ball.

It appears some of the violence against grannies has been toned down. The best story so far concerns tear gas thrown in a bar. No warning to clear out, just tear gas used indoors.

The good news is the abuse will be mostly verbal, your RV will be safe as long as it doesn't venture into the student areas. The bad news is they are a vulgar bunch who won't lose their voices until halftime if at all. Leave the kids, bring the earplugs.

Unless you trash talk, are a Notre Dame fan or a Michigan fan, you are fine.