I am not so sure, we can beat Nebraska.

I am not so sure Ohio State can beat Nebraska. I truly believe this will be a close game, but I am not sure who the winner will be. We really have issues with our Defense and offensively we are still adjusting to a new system. Right now, we are undefeated for a few reasons and they are Braxton Miller and Urban Meyer; it is not because we are loaded with talent that is for sure (we have good talent, but do not have elite talent outside of Miller).

Nebraska if they can throw the ball will give our secondary problems. Nebraska does what they do well, find ways to win. Rex will also run all over us I have a feeling, we did not have an answer for Bell either.

I hope it will be a great game, but it makes me nervous.

I am not so sure Ohio State can beat Nebraska. I truly believe this will be a close game, but I am not sure who the winner will be. We really have issues with our Defense and offensively we are still adjusting to a new system. Right now, we are undefeated for a few reasons and they are Braxton Miller and Urban Meyer; it is not because we are loaded with talent that is for sure (we have good talent, but do not have elite talent outside of Miller).

Nebraska if they can throw the ball will give our secondary problems. Nebraska does what they do well, find ways to win. Rex will also run all over us I have a feeling, we did not have an answer for Bell either.

We don't have elite talent on defense. Just the four horsemen(Bell, Turner, burkhead and martinez) and a few other excellent offensive players.

OSU should be the toughest, best team we play all year. It will not be easy to win the game. It is not impossible to win, though.

We always have had trouble with mobile quarterbacks. good luck

Great games make great conferences eventually...should be interesting next Saturday for sure.

Rex will also run all over us I have a feeling, we did not have an answer for Bell either.

Bell only had 45 yards on 17 carries. B Miller had 3x as many yards rushing as Bell. Hyde, OSU's second leading rusher, had more yards than Bell. Not a bad afternoon stopping the nation's second leading rusher.

Jaws, did you watch the game bro? Bell did nothing against us.

Look for a similar defense against big red. We will scheme to stop Rex and Taylor and try to force them to beat us through the air, which worries me. I will say this though, our secondary is spotty on coverage but man can they lay some wood. Oys were jacking up those smarty recievers.

OP Nebraska looked extremely talented in the second half yesterday, but they also looked significantly underwhelming and unfocused in the first half. I think that if Nebraska can contain Miller (tall order) we'll win. If we can't, you guys will win. Because I agree with you - tOSU is talented but they're certainly not elite. I think Nebraska is certainly the more well-rounded offense but Miller makes tOSU very, very good. Defensively, I don't know where that second half effort came from yesterday from Nebraska's defense but I have a feeling it's not something we'll see a lot of this year.