What can Bo do to regain your support

Honestly, Bo would have to almost literally become a completely different person to regain my support. Sure, winning would help me be a little more willing to look past some things. But at the end of the day, I just flat don't like the way he comes off and represents Nebraska.

If our record was exactly what it is today and Bo just had a little bit of class, I'd be much more supportive of him. But the guy acts like a little bitch constantly and embarrasses Nebraska. From his entitled stance when he wasn't handed Frank's job to the way he treated Bill Snyder to his wife's FUSP gloves...all the way through to the flipping the clipboard at our own crowd to just flat out acting like a dick to every single media member he comes across to his sideline tantrums and everything in between. There really are too many instances to name or try to remember. An isolated instance like that or two and it's a funny side note on who Bo is. But Bo's personality flaws and tantrums and outbursts and the like are so frequent that they have come to define who he is and truly override any positive personality traits he may posses. And, unfortunately, those same flaws are coming to define Nebraska football. I have a problem with that.

The Nebraska I know doesn't act that way. Nebraska people don't act that way. Bo is less "Nebraska" than any head coach I can remember and he's not who I want as a face for one of the things that identifies Nebraska the most. He's not the perception I want the rest of the college football nation to have of Nebraska. The way he acts is not what I want my son/daughter growing up idolizing.

So, he would have to completely change who he is in order to gain back my support and given that he's in his 40's, I don't see that happening. He is who he is and it's not who I want representing our once proud Nebraska program.

It's funny, this program was built by a hot head like Devaney, and we take great pride in the Blackshirt tradition of our defensive players acting like a band of crazed marauders, yet people are offended when Bo shows a little passion, and a little intensity.

If you don't think that kind of intensity is part of "what Nebraska is", you're obviously ignorant to what encompasses the history of Nebraska football.

Bo doesn't need your support. He's doing just fine without it.

• Fire 1

Honestly, Bo would have to almost literally become a completely different person to regain my support. Sure, winning would help me be a little more willing to look past some things. But at the end of the day, I just flat don't like the way he comes off and represents Nebraska.

If our record was exactly what it is today and Bo just had a little bit of class, I'd be much more supportive of him. But the guy acts like a little bitch constantly and embarrasses Nebraska. From his entitled stance when he wasn't handed Frank's job to the way he treated Bill Snyder to his wife's FUSP gloves...all the way through to the flipping the clipboard at our own crowd to just flat out acting like a dick to every single media member he comes across to his sideline tantrums and everything in between. There really are too many instances to name or try to remember. An isolated instance like that or two and it's a funny side note on who Bo is. But Bo's personality flaws and tantrums and outbursts and the like are so frequent that they have come to define who he is and truly override any positive personality traits he may posses. And, unfortunately, those same flaws are coming to define Nebraska football. I have a problem with that.

The Nebraska I know doesn't act that way. Nebraska people don't act that way. Bo is less "Nebraska" than any head coach I can remember and he's not who I want as a face for one of the things that identifies Nebraska the most. He's not the perception I want the rest of the college football nation to have of Nebraska. The way he acts is not what I want my son/daughter growing up idolizing.

So, he would have to completely change who he is in order to gain back my support and given that he's in his 40's, I don't see that happening. He is who he is and it's not who I want representing our once proud Nebraska program.

It's funny, this program was built by a hot head like Devaney, and we take great pride in the Blackshirt tradition of our defensive players acting like a band of crazed marauders, yet people are offended when Bo shows a little passion, and a little intensity.

If you don't think that kind of intensity is part of "what Nebraska is", you're obviously ignorant to what encompasses the history of Nebraska football.

Those three things say it all. +1

That's all that needs to be said. :thumbs :thumbs

GBR!!!

So you go back and dig up a post made on October 11th. When 90% on this board had serious questions.

Some of you had faith, and it paid off. Others still question some of the victories that turned the tide. If those wins had gone the other way, which was quite possible, would you be as arrogant as you are now.

Digging up posts so you can say I told you so, after 5 very shakey games takes some balls. If it was done the other way, threats of banning would ringing out.

This team has done somethings that really none of us thought they would. 4 second half come backs is impressive. But certainly not common. I am happy for Bo and the team. A very good run, but in honesty, and you all know it. It could be very different here if the ball had bounced the other way a few times. We played with fire, and to this point we have not been burnt. We still have Iowa, their bowl game I would guess and a very angry Wisconsin team to get by.

We have played one solid football game this year, one where after it started the feeling we were going to win was there from the kickoff. The others have had many questions, but in the last game it appears some of the those questions have been answered. We beat Iowa and Wisconsin like we did Minnesota, those questions will be answered soundly. Here is to hoping Bo stomps them both.

There were many completely writing this team off at that point. Guys like myself were trying to tell folks to calm down We lost two games to what will wind up being a couple pretty good teams. I/we got laughed at with the "ucla and OSU are mediocre at best teams and we suck, fire bo" derp. I/we said we would win our 9-10 games, maybe make the big 10 championship and so on. but no, the neggies-whom will never be happy until Osborne is back coaching the 95 huskers-wanted to continue with their "we wont even make a bowl" nonsense. Yes, there were shakey close games along the way. But we won the damn things, end of story. No ifs, ands, or buts. Theyre frickin wins. We're one win away from "winning out" that so many of you laughed at at the time. Husker express is leaving the station. Get on board or get left behind. Frankly, I'd prefer some of you twits stay behind.

Oh yeah, I TOLD YOU SO. DUN.