****Official Jamal Turner vs Kenny Bell Thread****

Haspula

71 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I got Kenny. He probably doesn't have the acceleration that Jamal has, but he can flat out fly. I vote that T-Magic should run in this also, especially since he is going to run in the olympics in 2016 :lol:

Edit: I think there should also be a poll added to this thread as to who people think will win.

How about this poll. Who would like to see Jamal average more than 1.3756444536412178 touches pergame? Yes or No

I was just going to post basically the same thing. You cannot tell me he isn't a big play just waiting to happen. So he can't block that well. Many other teams have the same kind of guys. They put them in on passing downs, as decoys, and to get them the ball. Otherwise they are on the bench. But you have to try and get this kid at least 8-10 touches a game IMO!!! Use your f'ing playermakers for crying outloud.

BTW, same goes for Bell. Get him more touches!!

How about this poll. Who would like to see Jamal average more than 1.3756444536412178 touches pergame? Yes or No

No. Hell no. He looks flashy but he completely inept at doing anything productive. I'd rather have Enunwa get the ball, at least he'd try to gain yardage instead of dancing from side to side.