This quote is why NU could very well be 4-4 on Oct. 28th

Foppa

The most frustrating thing that keeps me shaking my head is how we started that OSU game. We were dominating, plain and simple. Even with Taylor throwing a pick 6, our defense had only given up 17yds and the offense had scored TDs on back to back drives and all looked great. But then to fall apart because of some big plays and never respond, how does that happen? No coaching adjustments and zero mental toughness from the defense. I do believe we need more speed but our main problem right now, in my opinion, is the mental side of the game. Coaches and players.

Not every team/QB is going to be as talented as OSU or Braxton Miller.

Pretty sure we won't be 4-4.

Ohio State was flat out better than us. More talented. Better coached. Executed better. Focused.

We played poorly, didn't handle Braxton very well (after his long run), and lost. Time to move on. Ohio State is by the far the most talented team we will play, and honestly, they are one of the more talented teams in the nation.

They may well turn out to be.................BUT, before that game there were multiple posters stating we were equal talent wise...........

Must not be the most intelligent individuals. They are on another level talent and coaching wise than us. Urban is a dick, but the guy can coach, very well.

As for talent? Just look at the recruiting classes.

Now do I think they are 30 points better than us? No. Maybe a touchdown or two. But you know what else? You never know what Taylor Martinez you're going to get. You know what Braxton you'll get week in and week out though. On the flip side, when this entire team is focused, offensively we are one of more talented teams. Can't say the same about the D. Some days you feel like we can compete with anyone, other days it feels like we are a low level MAC team

Not every team/QB is going to be as talented as OSU or Braxton Miller.

Pretty sure we won't be 4-4.

Ohio State was flat out better than us. More talented. Better coached. Executed better. Focused.

We played poorly, didn't handle Braxton very well (after his long run), and lost. Time to move on. Ohio State is by the far the most talented team we will play, and honestly, they are one of the more talented teams in the nation.

They may well turn out to be.................BUT, before that game there were multiple posters stating we were equal talent wise...........

I think talent wise we are pretty equal with OSU, with one glaring exception, Braxton Miller. I thought he was a game changer before the game and I still think so. He is a special player. I mean Cam Newton special. After watching OSU play quit a bit this year, I think they tend to play down to their compition. Wouldn't surprise me one bit if they rolled Wisky and Michigan, yet struggled agianst some lesser opponents.

Ohio State was more focused, the crowd REALLY got OSU into the game. You're right that the talent is pretty equal. Although I think Miller and Martinez are equal but in different ways. Martinez is faster, but Miller is more evasive....simply a matter of pick your poison.

Wiscy doesn't run a spread, so I'm not concerned about their offense. We were able to shut down Bell, we should have no problem shutting down Ball.

Michigan? This is our bowl game. Its at home. We have revenge on our mind and with some luck, will still be undefeated at that time. You will not find a more focused, intense and passionate group of players and fans for that game.

• Fire 1

Hahahahaha, OSU one of the most talented teams in the nation. Hahahahahaha.

Miami Ohio 56-10 3-4

Central Florida 31-16 4-2

California 35-28 3-4

UAB 29-15 3-4

Michigan State 17-16 4-3

Indiana 52-49 2-4

Nebraska 63-38

Hahahaha. We gave up 63 points. Hahahahaha.

49. Go watch the game. 42, if one wants to get really picky.

No , nitpicking is taking points away from a team for whatever reason you choose. We gave up 63 points. Next closest is Indiana with 52.

Take off the glasses and be honest with yourself.

OUR DEFENSE GAVE UP 49 POINTS, which is the point. The team? yes 63. And yes, Ohio St is one of the most talented teams in the country. They ALWAYS are. Take off YOUR glasses and be honest with YOURSELF.

The most frustrating thing that keeps me shaking my head is how we started that OSU game. We were dominating, plain and simple. Even with Taylor throwing a pick 6, our defense had only given up 17yds and the offense had scored TDs on back to back drives and all looked great. But then to fall apart because of some big plays and never respond, how does that happen? No coaching adjustments and zero mental toughness from the defense. I do believe we need more speed but our main problem right now, in my opinion, is the mental side of the game. Coaches and players.

Keeping Miller in the back field and making him make quick decisions, with our attacking defense worked. 17yrds in four possessions. Once he broke one, our coaches not the players panicked. Having Miller break off a long run every five possessions, sure seems better than the rest of their plan, to have him and the rest of his team score six straight possessions. Or something like that.

If Denard R, breaks off a couple of long ones, in a couple of weeks, I pray the coaches learned something from the OSU game. You can't keep very good to great players in check very often, for a whole game.

GBR!!!