What did we learn?

MLB 51

Good play by the LB's! Way to go Fish! They all played well today. Defense in general played well.

I didn't think Beck called the greatest game today. For some reason he got real conservative late in the first half and it continued for the rest of the game.

Taylor needs to run with more authority. If you run like a girl your going to get hurt.

Bo said they need to cleanup the penalties. Better start with that thumb. I don't want to see another flag on the sideline this year. YOU SHOULDN"T HAVE ANY!!!!!

The targeting call that precipitated the bench penalty was total BS. I don't blame Bo in the least for that one. The only worse call was the pass interference a couple plays later. What did he do? Give him a dirty look? Cuz he didn't touch him. Officiating like that will beget understandable bench penalties. It was good to see it started a fire rather than a meltdown. Probably helped us in the long run.

What is this the 2nd or 3rd bench penalty of the year? You shouldn't have any. Coaches need to stay off the field. There's no excuse for it.

I learned that Taylor Martinez is a man!

I learned that PJ Smith isn't as fast as he should be!

I learned that our WRs could have made this night easier(JT and Quincy)

I learned that it takes us 8 games to figure out what we already knew we needed to get better at on D!

I learned that we will never return another punt this year!

I learned that Bo Pelini has to scream cause its so loud!

I learned that this win means nothing if we don't win next week!

I learned that Caine Mutiny needs to take a self imposed week off from HB!

I learned that Emart is a MAN!

I learned that Sean Fischer is still on this team!

I learned that Kenny Bell is gonna play in the NFL for 10 yrs!

I learned that colorado should drop football and start a curling program.

I learned that TM is a man!

I learned that if the whole team wanted it as bad as TM we would be world beaters!

I learned that nothing, for better or worse, beats being a husker fan! chuckleshuffle

Great win.

Best game I have seen from Fisher.

I love how when there is pressure on the QB, INT's just magically appear :) nice grab by SJB!

Regardless of who was in at QB, I think the pressure on the QB is a good look for this defense and should be for the Blackshirts.

Abdullah has to get his mojo back for returning a punt.

Main thing I learned today...college football is crazy and we just need to win one game at a time. By beating Michigan today, in one year we have beaten all three teams that beat us last year in the Big 10. Great accomplishment and I applaud the coaches and the team. :clap K-State can maybe be #2 in the country...it was not too long ago when we completely crushed them in Manhattan and now I see them running our zone read offense! (Cue TMart ripping off run against K-State and then cut to the K-State fans look of "what just happened?!"

check out 1:18). It was also not too long ago when we crushed AZ and now they are beating USC? And OU and TX today...they both looked awful even though TX won. It is a strange game!