Stave Out For The Year

epocSoN

• 2 weeks later...

The only two teams alive in the Leaders division are Wisconsin and Indiana. Their game this weekend is the de facto Leaders division championship, at least as far as Wisconsin is concerned. If the Badgers win, they're going to Indy. If Indiana wins, they'll be tied atop the Leaders (at least, atop the list of teams that are eligible to win the Leaders), but they still have to go to Penn State and to Purdue.

Wisconsin, even if they lose to Indiana this Saturday, could still win the division, but they must then play Ohio State and at Penn State to finish the year.

Personally, I want Wisconsin to win out, but play two hard, physical games right before the championship game. Wear them out before we play them in Indianapolis and we should be able to put them away in the first half. Unchain Eric Martin, tell him to go blast O'Brien, and make them try to beat us on the ground with Montee Ball. They're not going to grind out a win against us that way, not if our offense can get a score or two early.

I'm not convinced, that even if we beat Indiana, that we'll go to the B1G CG. I haven't been following CFB nearly as close as I should but what if UW wins this weekend and drops the OSU and PSU games then Indiana wouldn't be dead right? We very easily could drop the last two.

I'm not convinced, that even if we beat Indiana, that we'll go to the B1G CG. I haven't been following CFB nearly as close as I should but what if UW wins this weekend and drops the OSU and PSU games then Indiana wouldn't be dead right? We very easily could drop the last two.

if you lose to Indiana then the hoosiers will go. They only have purdue and penn state left. If they win, and you both lose your next two games, indiana has the tie breaker. if indiana beats purdue and you beat penn state, there is a tie again and indiana goes, if you both win both, there is a tie and indiana goes. you would have to win both. you'd need indiana to lose both, and you beat PSU.