Star Wars: Episode VII **NO SPOILERS**

The fall of the empire.....via Ewok village. It's almost as unforgivable as Jar Jar Binks. Almost...

Yeah the ewoks ruined Jedi. It had so much potential but then....the ewoks...

Like one ewok that stows away on the Falcon would have been plenty to sell toys. But no, they conquer the freaking empire!

Impossible for this movie to suck.

Personally I like the prequels too, so obviously my bar isn't gonna be as high as other peoples.

It very well could suck. The hype is there for this movie and if it doesn't deliver again, Star Wars fans around the world will riot or will off themselves.

I'm not high on the Star Wars movies, they're good movies but nothing that I'll cream my pants when a new one comes out.

They've made 6 star wars movies and only two of them were good.

The trailer could have been Chewbacca scratching his taint and people would have still lost their minds.

If you only think 2 of them were good, you likely will think this one sucks regardless.

I never said that I thought only two were good. I actually like episodes 3-6 where the first two were garbage.

I think this movie will be good because of JJ Abrams but will it live up to the hype and satisfy the Star Wars nerds......for your guys sakes I sure hope so lol

Return of the Jedi has always been my favorite. Luke was just so darn cute in that skintight black outfit. Almost as cute as the ewoks.

epvi.jpg

So cuddly. 8 year old Moiraine was in love. It was honestly the same type of love as I had for the ewoks. If I had been interested in sex at all, the only options were Obi Wan and Han and Lando. Also Leia. Maybe Darth Vader if he kept the mask on.

Return of the Jedi has always been my favorite. Luke was just so darn cute in that skintight black outfit. Almost as cute as the ewoks.

epvi.jpg

So cuddly. 8 year old Moiraine was in love. It was honestly the same type of love as I had for the ewoks. If I had been interested in sex at all, the only options were Obi Wan and Han and Lando. Also Leia. Maybe Darth Vader if he kept the mask on.

This thread took an odd turn.

• Fire 1

epvi.jpg

tmi-gif.gif

• Fire 3

• 3 weeks later...