*** Official Michigan State Game Discussion Thread ***

Hey guys, new Husker fan here. I am living in Alabama, and the Nebraska game was supposed to be on ABC or ESPN2. However, they are showing the Texas game on BOTH stations! I was watching the game streaming on justin.tv, but it just got pulled, so I am back to listening on the radio....

So, my question is, does anyone know where I can find a live stream of the game??

GBR!

Unsure. Welcome aboard

Check your ESPN Alternate channels.

Hey guys, new Husker fan here. I am living in Alabama, and the Nebraska game was supposed to be on ABC or ESPN2. However, they are showing the Texas game on BOTH stations! I was watching the game streaming on justin.tv, but it just got pulled, so I am back to listening on the radio....

So, my question is, does anyone know where I can find a live stream of the game??

GBR!

you can use watch espn online if you have a cable provider that applies..

GBR!

Try ESPN3

First Quarter Impressions:

• The interception by Taylor early in the quarter was a really bad read, but the holding penalty on Pensick was the real reason why that drive stalled.
  • The pass interference penalties called against us were good calls. If we are going to have our corners play physical on the wide-receivers they are going to have to learn to play without wrapping their backside arm around the receivers waist. They need to learn to use leverage and the sideline to their advantage.
  • Taylor Martinez is just filthy lethal running the zone-read. The way he can disguise the mesh point is truly one of the best attributes he brings to the game...besides his God given speed.

Things I would like to see in the 2nd Quarter:

• Keep gashing them with the zone-read. Throw in some counters as well.
  • Be patient with the play calling on both sides of the ball.
  • Defensive coverage has been decent, we just need to due a better job of wrapping up in one-one-one situations.