Which KSU scenario would put the biggest smile on your face?

huKSer

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

For Bill Snyder I want them to make it to the title game. I want them to face Bama. I want Bama to win but I want a decent game. Something where Snyder draws up the perfect gameplan and they just slug it out with the talent of Bama finally taking over in the 4th. Then Snyder gets one final salute as a great coach showing he can do more with less than anyone in the country and rides off into the sunset of the HOF where Kstate resumes Ron Prince like years for the rest of their days and kstate fans are left to forever dream about their one big chance.

I'd like to see them win it out. While I've never been a fan of many of the fans of the team, especially in the 90s (went to law school in Kansas in the mid to late 90s, and many of their fans were off the charts obnoxious), and have always thought Snyder a bit of a (insert favorite nasty term here), Snyder has seemed to mellow somewhat over time, and certainly there is somewhat of a feel-good story aspect to this team right now. Hope Klein wins the Heisman for them, kid seems to be the type that you'd like to root for. That, and it may be that I have a soft spot for anyone that isn't Texas doing very well in that conference, football-wise. Still have an attachment to it to an extent, even though we aren't there anymore. (Don't take that wrong, I don't WANT to be back there, and am VERY supportive of our move. I think it was and is the best move for us as a school.)

Last KSU game is against Texas. I'd like to see the game come down to the wire with the Whorns moving the ball down the field. Time expires with KSU up by 2 points. The refs put another 00:01 on the clock giving UT and chance to kick a field goal and win the game.

THAT is what I'd like to see. :lol:

I picked 'play in the title game but lose by 30'. I want them and Oregon to win out in their regular seasons so we can stop with the SEC dominance crap. But, don't want KSU with anything in their trophy case other than Big 12 champs. If that happens, and they get blown out by 30+ points, they won't be boasting too much that they even got there in the first place.