DT Lavon Hooks [Ole Miss Commit]

Ed Helms

Once again let me reiterate that I'm not opposed to paying these kids to come to NU! College football is becoming more and more like strip clubs. The better looking talent demands the most $$$! And we at Nebraska are the broke ass creepy dudes looking over the shoulders of paying customers($EC) trying to get a sniff. In the end we end up with the snaggle- tooth meth heads that are willing to take food stamps and coupons as payment!

We(Nebraska)are very good looking so we get a decent haul of the talent on our good looks, but the high priced girls(recruits) are going down south!(pun optional) :P

Please don't ever breed.

too late and your mom says hey!

Once again let me reiterate that I'm not opposed to paying these kids to come to NU! College football is becoming more and more like strip clubs. The better looking talent demands the most $$$! And we at Nebraska are the broke ass creepy dudes looking over the shoulders of paying customers($EC) trying to get a sniff. In the end we end up with the snaggle- tooth meth heads that are willing to take food stamps and coupons as payment!

We(Nebraska)are very good looking so we get a decent haul of the talent on our good looks, but the high priced girls(recruits) are going down south!(pun optional) :P

a6n4.gif

No. Just no.

The best thing about "the Nebraska way" is that we do things the right way. So that way when we win a championship or two, we can really feel like we did something special. Paying recruits is a BAD idea. If this were to happen and then we win a championship, it would always feel extremely tainted. I would rather spend a couple extra years trying the right way than trying to win right now by breaking the rules.

And in addition, the very last thing that anyone would want is for NU to be busted and put on a post-season ban. That type of thing would put a HUGE blemish on the program.

• Fire 1

No. Just no.

The best thing about "the Nebraska way" is that we do things the right way. So that way when we win a championship or two, we can really feel like we did something special. Paying recruits is a BAD idea. If this were to happen and then we win a championship, it would always feel extremely tainted. I would rather spend a couple extra years trying the right way than trying to win right now by breaking the rules.

And in addition, the very last thing that anyone would want is for NU to be busted and put on a post-season ban. That type of thing would put a HUGE blemish on the program.

notice the :P

Geez guys. Relax!

No. Just no.

Geez guys. Relax!

Most people just use one of these

:sarcasm

No. Just no.

Geez guys. Relax!

Says the guy who ripped me out multiple times for "hating" Justin Blatchford, because he misconstrued my post. And then maintained to do so even after I explained myself, and claimed to know what I was saying better than I did myself.