Bowl prediction for Nebraska

CBolin69

According to latest projections Oregon will need a LOT of help to get back in the NCG. It's virtually impossible for them to get back in. Especially since they might not even play in there CCG.

Top 5 will be.... ND, Bama, Georgia, Florida, Kansas State. According to Brad Edwards, he knows his stuff.

Apparently he doesn't know it well enough. Oregon is #5 ahead of K-State.

It would be tough for Oregon to get back in but far from impossible. Bama and Georgia play each other so one of them will drop. ND could lose to USC and Florida has to go to Florida St. to finish their season. Not at all out of the realm of possibilities that three of the top four could still lose. And Oregon might even get ahead of Florida without Florida losing if the Ducks can sneak back into the Pac 12 Championship game.

I got a strong feeling we blow it against Wisconsin. We have gone so long without a letdown, Wisconsin has really gotten their sh#t straight, they are the scariest 4 loss team out there (two losses in OT, 2 more by 3 points on the road at ranked teams), and it's a rematch. I'm not a betting man, but I'd take a good long look at Wisconsin for the Big Ten title if I were.

• Fire 2

According to latest projections Oregon will need a LOT of help to get back in the NCG. It's virtually impossible for them to get back in. Especially since they might not even play in there CCG.

Top 5 will be.... ND, Bama, Georgia, Florida, Kansas State. According to Brad Edwards, he knows his stuff.

Apparently he doesn't know it well enough. Oregon is #5 ahead of K-State.

It would be tough for Oregon to get back in but far from impossible. Bama and Georgia play each other so one of them will drop. ND could lose to USC and Florida has to go to Florida St. to finish their season. Not at all out of the realm of possibilities that three of the top four could still lose. And Oregon might even get ahead of Florida without Florida losing if the Ducks can sneak back into the Pac 12 Championship game.

Oregon being ahead of KState certainly helps. Oregon has to get in the CCG for a chance to jump into the NCG, IMO.

What's great about is the unknown week to week, it sure gonna be exciting to the finish.

I love it. We looked at our schedule and wondered wtf Savvy Jack was trying to do to us, and wondered if 7-5 would get BK canned.

There will be ton of BCS chit chat filling the airwaves, but it might be simple if; Is the SEC champion a shoe in for the national title game?

What if the SEC champ has 2 losses?

If the SEC champ has two losses, then I bet some one-loss SEC team plays. Can't exclude them, their top six teams played a total of one team currently ranked in the coaches poll in non conference play (#20 Michigan), putting them head and shoulders above every other conference in the country.

I got a strong feeling we blow it against Wisconsin. We have gone so long without a letdown, Wisconsin has really gotten their sh#t straight, they are the scariest 4 loss team out there (two losses in OT, 2 more by 3 points on the road at ranked teams), and it's a rematch. I'm not a betting man, but I'd take a good long look at Wisconsin for the Big Ten title if I were.

Agree with this. Hope we can do it but I see a tough tough mathcup that I expect to go the Badger's way.

wow worst #1 team in the history of the BCS.

No, we'd kill every team from 2002 and 2005.

I'm hoping you're at least partly joking. You do realize you've beaten a 5-6 Purdue team by 3, a 6-5 BYU team by 3 and only survived a 4-6 Pittsburgh team after their kicker missed a FG in overtime.

By comparison - and believe me it takes great pains to defend Texas - in 2005, the Longhorns closest games were beating 10-2 Ohio St. by 3 in Columbus and beating an undefeated USC team already anointed the best in college football history in the Rose Bowl.

Not that you don't deserve to be #1 at the moment. But let's at least wait until the season is over before we start saying you're better than other national champions.

wow worst #1 team in the history of the BCS.

No, we'd kill every team from 2002 and 2005.

I'm hoping you're at least partly joking. You do realize you've beaten a 5-6 Purdue team by 3, a 6-5 BYU team by 3 and only survived a 4-6 Pittsburgh team after their kicker missed a FG in overtime.

By comparison - and believe me it takes great pains to defend Texas - in 2005, the Longhorns closest games were beating 10-2 Ohio St. by 3 in Columbus and beating an undefeated USC team already anointed the best in college football history in the Rose Bowl.

Not that you don't deserve to be #1 at the moment. But let's at least wait until the season is over before we start saying you're better than other national champions.

Bama will man handle them, any spread under 13.5 and im all over that.

• Fire 1