Senior Day - A look back at the guys we're seeing for the last time

knapplc

And that's a wrap. A huge senior class this year, a group of fine young men, men that I'm proud to have had on the team. They may leave Lincoln, they may be playing for other teams in the next few years, but they'll always be Huskers.

Thanks for everything, Seniors. I'll be there Saturday. I'll be the one in red, applauding you as you take the field at Memorial Stadium one final time. Your legacy isn't written yet, though - you've got a chance to win your conference and a BCS game. I know you'll make us proud.

Great write-up like usual knapp! I honestly can't complain about any of these guys performances. Whaley has been the only person I was harsh on, and simply, he has stepped his game up, admitted his faults when it wasn't asked for, and made himself into a better man and player.

I have liked Fisher for a long time, and I have gotten hell for it too. There is something about that kid that I admire as a fan. Maybe its his will, not to give up, no matter how much is against him. He has been a force to reckon with on these past few games, and I don't think he will be doing a Medical Hardship. He has fulfilled what he wanted, now its time for him to go be what he wants to be, a Plastic Surgeon.

All of these guys will be missed, and I am sure, they have helped the ones under them know the position so there isn't much to fill in. Character is the best way to describe these guys.

Senior Day - A look back at the guys we're seeing for the last time

Incredible write-up in that OP Knap. Of all the many threads you've started this is one of the best. Too bad I can only give you a single +1. I'd give more if I could. :thumbs:

Good write up Knapp, except it was Courtney Osborne who caused the non fumble against Missouri. 2010 was a good year for him, unfortunately it seems like he hasn't been able to keep healthy since then.

Wow. I really hate to prove you wrong so publicly, but that was PJ Smith that hit Blaine Gabbert in 2010. Here's the video:

I apologize for posting the video which shows that you were incorrect. But right is right. :D

+1 to you for the correction. The memory isn't what it used to be!