Oregon falls....

Karsaire

How are you going to look ahead when you don't even know who your going to be going up against? :) lol I know what you meant

I could care less who we play in the Rose Bowl, as long as we make it. I know our guys will come out prepared and will be fighting with all they have. These guys are determined, there is no denying that. So whether its Oregon, Standford or UCLA, as long as we make it, I don't care who we face lol

I think UCLA would be smart to lose this week against Stanford, otherwise they would have to play Oregon for the conference title.

Very interesting thought. I don't see it happening but I wonder if the coaches have even talked or joked about it with each other.

And throw away a chance at a conference title? I don't think Mora is thinking that. That said I still don't see them beating Stanford.

Edit: I realize that they are already are in the title game.

I just hope the Husker players aren't looking as far ahead. They still need to take care of business against Iowa and Wisconsin. Neither of which will just lay down for us. Wisconsin especially, will be a dog fight.

This^ I will honestly admit when Bo threw out the "we have to win them all" I was worried. I really thought "no way we win six in a row". But this team has shown resolve, character and a never quit attitude. Things that championship teams all have in common. We are undefeated at home for the first time since 2001. We beat iowa, it will also be the first time that we have won 6 in a row since 2001.

I think that Bo has these guys focused and playing one game at a time. I think they will be focused knowing what is on the line Friday.

Wisconsin will not be easy. They seem to be getting better, BUT so do we. They are one dimensional. We are not. I think, if we get there, we will stack the box and let our 46% completion rate DB's do their thing!

One game at a time............

I don't know why I am the only one who thinks we would play well against Oregon. They are not a weak team, but neither are we. We have mistakes, which have been cleaned up a lot lately, and I can only see more mistakes being limited, the further we go ahead in our schedule. Our guys are hungry, and they show it. I would be surprised if anyone was able to stop them from getting and taking what they want.

I just hope the Husker players aren't looking as far ahead. They still need to take care of business against Iowa and Wisconsin. Neither of which will just lay down for us. Wisconsin especially, will be a dog fight.

This^ I will honestly admit when Bo threw out the "we have to win them all" I was worried. I really thought "no way we win six in a row". But this team has shown resolve, character and a never quit attitude. Things that championship teams all have in common. We are undefeated at home for the first time since 2001. We beat iowa, it will also be the first time that we have won 6 in a row since 2001.

I think that Bo has these guys focused and playing one game at a time. I think they will be focused knowing what is on the line Friday.

Wisconsin will not be easy. They seem to be getting better, BUT so do we. They are one dimensional. We are not. I think, if we get there, we will stack the box and let our 46% completion rate DB's do their thing!

One game at a time............

Only thing that scares me about this is our propensity for giving up the big play. Abbrederis was decent against our secondary, IIRC.

And too bad about Oregon--figured they were a shoe-in to win out. So much for an Oklahoma/Nebraska Rose Bowl.