Huskers have a chance to move way up in polls this week!

Norhusker

Weeks 13 is a big one. Below is this week's game schedule of matchups which will likely impact the BCS standings the most:

1. Notre Dame (11-0) — at USC

3. Georgia (10-1) vs. Georgia Tech

4. Florida (10-1) — at No. 10 Florida State

5. Oregon (10-1) — at No. 15 Oregon State

8. Stanford (9-2) — at No. 17 UCLA

10. Florida State (10-1) vs. No. 4 Florida

11. Clemson (10-1) — vs. No. 12 South Carolina

12. South Carolina (9-2) — at No. 11 Clemson

13. Oklahoma (8-2) —vs. No. 21 Oklahoma State

14. Nebraska (9-2) - vs. Iowa

15. Oregon State (8-2), — vs. No. 5 Oregon

16. Texas (8-2) — vs. TCU- Texas lost

17. UCLA (9-2) — vs. No. 8 Stanford

19. Michigan (8-3) — at Ohio State

21. Oklahoma State —at No. 13 Oklahoma

The Huskers should win easily aginst Iowa. Losses in no particular order by UCLA, Oklahoma, (Clemson or S. Carolina), Florida St., and Oregon St. could push us up a few spots in the BCS standings and neutralize other teams that could jump over us. I know this isn't a perfect analysis, but it makes for an exciting week of college football. On another note, I think UCLA has clinched their division and would play Stanford again in the pac 12 championship game even if they lose this week. Playing Stanford in the Rose bowl would be pretty exciting if we can get there. GBR!

• Fire 2

Weeks 13 is a big one. Below is this week's game schedule of matchups which will likely impact the BCS standings the most:

The Huskers should win easily aginst Iowa. Losses in no particular order by UCLA, Oklahoma, (Clemson or S. Carolina), Florida St., and Oregon St. could push us up a few spots in the BCS standings and neutralize other teams that could jump over us. I know this isn't a perfect analysis, but it makes for an exciting week of college football. On another note, I think UCLA has clinched their division and would play Stanford again in the pac 12 championship game even if they lose this week. Playing Stanford in the Rose bowl would be pretty exciting if we can get there. GBR!

If UCLA is smart they'll LET Stanford beat them so they don't have to play Oregon. Having said that, yes we have a chance to move up in the polls, but I'm paying no attention to them at this point.

If UCLA is smart they'll LET Stanford beat them so they don't have to play Oregon. Having said that, yes we have a chance to move up in the polls, but I'm paying no attention to them at this point.

I was thinking this same thing the other day. Have you ever seen such a scenario? It's comical.

Polls lost a little credibility last week when we thumped Minny and DROPPED in the A.P................

At least Texass lost yesterday. No chance they jump over us. Sometimes I think the AP is very biased.

AP is totally bias!! Bunch of hacks rating football teams that know less about football than most message board guys/gals/its.

Polls lost a little credibility last week when we thumped Minny and DROPPED in the A.P................

Yeah, that was ridiculous..........:facepalm:

So, you're telling me UCLA wants to play the #1 Rush D in the nation, rather than a mediocre Oregon defense? Even Oregon fans think that they'd rather play O then Stanford.

Jonathan Franklin won't get far on that D.