Prepare to be very happy

On the recruiting front soon

I belong to a premium site, and when I find out information i share it out of common courtesy. You don't do this to people. Also, your are being a troll and really need to cut it out. If you're not gonna tell us then don't post. Everything I've read that you've posted is borderline and completely trollish. Cut it.

My sources say that it's three recruits ... Rueben Foster, a 5 star LB, and two DE ... Trey Johnson and Dee Liner, both 5 star. All three players will de-commit from Auburn. The kicker is that Gene Chizik will be the new D coordinator going into 2013 for the Huskers.

So Happy!!!

Damn you. I thought we were getting a recruit whose real name is Dee Liner.

We'll actually have two new commits by the end of next week. Unless they change their mind. See how easy that was?

This thread is hilarious.

who are these new recruits you speak of?

The hush hush approach is what derailed this thread. And doucheyness!

Whichever two commit in the next week. Or any two that don't because they changed their mind. The possibilities are endless!

"There are big things brewing in North stadium on the recruiting front and staff front. "

I dont think anyone here is asking him to name his source specifically. This is the typical vauge statement we hear every single year between our last game and the bowl game. Staff changes, recruiting surprises blah blah blah. Guess what? We have 15 commits and we are going to take 23-25 ...yep looks to me like we are going to get some more recruits in the next few months. What a joke.

Atleast he went out on a limb and said today or the end of the week. When it doesnt happen for a week or two, he can always say he chose to wait to make it public until after the CCG, and never be wrong.

Prepare to be happy, were going to sign a whole new class come Feb. My inside sources from a premium site say we already have 15 that are waiting to sign on the dotted line.

"There are big things brewing in North stadium on the recruiting front and staff front. "

I dont think anyone here is asking him to name his source specifically. This is the typical vauge statement we hear every single year between our last game and the bowl game. Staff changes, recruiting surprises blah blah blah. Guess what? We have 15 commits and we are going to take 23-25 ...yep looks to me like we are going to get some more recruits in the next few months. What a joke.

Atleast he went out on a limb and said today or the end of the week. When it doesnt happen for a week or two, he can always say he chose to wait to make it public until after the CCG, and never be wrong.

Prepare to be happy, were going to sign a whole new class come Feb. My inside sources from a premium site say we already have 15 that are waiting to sign on the dotted line.

+1 to you. Anyone that wants to make vague statements just to create a bunch of comments should have their thread locked. I also like how they won't tell you who they hear is going to commit just so if something does happen they can say, "see, I told you." Not cool.

I already hinted at who it was going to be in this thread...kid doesn't want it public yet but it is coming if it doesn't I will eat crow no worries.

Sandland? Its getting close to December and he is graduating then. And he is indeed a bigish fish.