Prepare to be very happy

I thought part of the appeal of membership here was the opportunity to get the inside knowledge ahead of the general public. If a member has info why not just be forthright.

The OP could be talking about Christmas for all we know. After all it is the most wonderful time of the year!

Yeah, I agree. This didn't get me as excited as much as it irritated me.

• Fire 2

I thought part of the appeal of membership here was the opportunity to get the inside knowledge ahead of the general public. If a member has info why not just be forthright.

The OP could be talking about Christmas for all we know. After all it is the most wonderful time of the year!

That would be called premium membership...this is a free board aka the public. The news will be public when the big guy decides to make them public

Is this like the silent commit we had during the summer? That totally materialized into a couple decommitments. So hopefully if its not all total huey then atleast we keep who we have. Last time someone said big news coming I think a non rated guy from a small north Dakota town committed. Lets hope its bigger than that!

99.987% of "free" message board users are members of the general public. About 100% of people that subscribe to message boards and pay are 'suckers'.....

• Fire 1

That would be called premium membership...this is a free board aka the public. The news will be public when the big guy decides to make them public

When did God tell you he was going to tell us?

Is this like the silent commit we had during the summer? That totally materialized into a couple decommitments. So hopefully if its not all total huey then atleast we keep who we have. Last time someone said big news coming I think a non rated guy from a small north Dakota town committed. Lets hope its bigger than that!
It's my understanding we still have our silent guy. This much ive confirmed through a coach as of the MU game. Im not sure why he's not come public. And I'm not 100% sure on who it is but I have hunch based on info from the time it happened.

Big guy = Mel Brooks?