After 2 years, which team/fanbase do you dislike most in the Big Ten

OSU, definitely. Fans are the worst, and too much success.....really tired of them. For everyone who states they got treated poorly in Madison (by the way, I had a great time in Madison and saw none of that)....give them time. The fan base is ok, although for a night game the students are rowdy and drunk, and it was a really big deal to beat Nebraska. Most of the people I know here in Wisconsin have a lot of respect for the Nebraska program.

I don't think we've been in the B1G enough to have enough bitter losses to know who to hate yet! That said, I'm gonna vote OSU--not because of their fans, but because of their coach. The one who everyone treats like a miracle worker because their team went undefeated in a weak B1G this year (and a VERY VERY weak Leaders division), the one who was making fun of NU's secondary ("look, the DBs aren't even moving!"), the one who ran up the score this year in Columbus. ESPN and their brain-dead hype machine is trying to talk up the meme of "OSU went undefeated in Urban's first year, just wait and see until next year!" Please, fool! OSU is gonna be looking at 2 losses next year, one courtesy of the Huskers smacking Urban's smarmy, cocky smile off his face in the B1G championship game!

Oh yeah, Urban you may think you're Saban, but you can't hold Saban's jock

OSU, definitely. Fans are the worst, and too much success.....really tired of them. For everyone who states they got treated poorly in Madison (by the way, I had a great time in Madison and saw none of that)....give them time. The fan base is ok, although for a night game the students are rowdy and drunk, and it was a really big deal to beat Nebraska. Most of the people I know here in Wisconsin have a lot of respect for the Nebraska program.

I don't see how Wisconsin can't respect NU--they basically are a carbon copy of the Huskers of the 80s, led by a Husker alum, wearing Husker colors

I don't see how Wisconsin can't respect NU--they basically are a carbon copy of the Huskers of the 80s, led by a Husker alum, wearing Husker colors

Been telling folks that here ever since Barry turned it around. Once they get a bit educated, they reluctantly agree. Funny....all the people that thought the Huskers were a boring team way back when were pretty ecstatic when the Badgers started winning with that formula in the 90's.

hated by most, respected by all

no, not even close. As long as Brady Hoke is leading your program I don't think too many people will respect you. He is one of most unintelligent, unpolished speakers I've ever heard as a head coach. Starts off his answer to every question with "Welllll".

Not saying it's absolutely imperative to have a good speaker to be a good head coach, but Brady hoke is well below par for the course.

I went with Wiscy for two basic reasons; the behavior of their students and the seemingly endless excuses offered in defense or explanation of that behavior. Other than that, I really kind of like and respect Wiscy. Probably has a lot to do with the Alvarez connection. Iowa is more the CU type of thing; just plain insufferable asshat fans. But they are still a ways off from being as bad as CU or KSU. I trust they'll get there though. Michigan seems to have the annoying arrogance problem so they are definitely in the hunt. Haven't decided yet if they'll get better or worse with more years of us owning them. How I wish we could've played them for NC in 97.

Aside from having to deal with Iowa fans all the time, I had a sour taste in my mouth after both Michigan games this year. Both feel as though we had no business at all winning those games, which is just a load of crap.

Hit it right on the head, I felt that way after both games with them too. The arrogance confounds me, I was a young lad during the 90's run but I don't think even then our level of arrogance (which you could argue was justified) is on theirs. 11-2 and a sugar bowl win against VTech and suddenly you're world beaters. Blow me.

Also to the above post, The "Michigan Man" concept is repulsive. If Brady Hoke fashions himself as a 'Michigan Man' then I'd never want to be one.

OSU has the most annoying fanbase I have ever seen. And all fans on bleachereport.

I agree with the midget in row 2...

I hate the douchebaggery that just seems to emanate from "the Ohio State" asshats...

That was my stereotype of them, but I have yet to encounter a d-bag OSU fan, though I'm not saying they don't exist. Michigan takes the cake in the field of douchebaggery, followed closely by Rex Ryan and Bret Bielema.