After 2 years, which team/fanbase do you dislike most in the Big Ten

Probably Wisconsin and head coach. Dislike the person for some reason. Urban too.

BTW, The top 5 HC haters:

- Urban

- Bielema

- Gary Patterson

- Stoops

- Saban

I also hate spoon gestures invented by Michigan. Unfortunately, several teams learned and mimic Meechicken spoon.

Penn St was okay for right now except McGloin's mouth and pissing and moaning attitude.

I went to my dad's work yesterday, Ford dealership, and like always was wearing Husker gear. Of course there had to be some annoying Iowa fan there that ran his mouth. He said, "We'll spot you the first two years against us, but next year we'll stop giving the games to you!" I asked him what has happened just about every time we've met. He didn't have much to say, you aren't on the same level Iowa, get used to it and shut the f*&k up!

I liked this post, except for sounding like you are putting all Husker fans in one category. I would say that there are Husker fans and then there are Husker "Fair Weather Fans". "True" Husker fans support the team through anything. "Fair Weather Fans" are the first ones to criticize the team but are then the first ones jumping up and down and screaming "WE WON" when we win a big game. +1 for you on the post as a whole though!

I think it depends on the nature of the criticism. I don't think there are but maybe a handful of "fairweather" fans ion this board. Sure there are some negative Nellies but I feel most all really want to see the team succeed and nobody likes losing. That's not fairweather, that is passionate.

I wasn't necessarily just talking about people on this board. I would agree that most of the comments I read are from passionate fans, but I have seen posts that seem a little fair-weatherish. I was mainly talking about people that I talk to in public that bad mouth Nebraska and their coaching staff when they lose, but are the first ones to jump up and down and scream that they knew we were going to go to the CCG!

Why no hate for Michigan State? Year after year they produce the dirtiest team in the B1G. If I had to rank the B1G teams I hate the most it would go like this...

1. Iowa (But they don't really count.)

2. Michigan State

3. Michigan

4. Northwestern

5. Wisconsin

6. Ohio State

7. Penn State

8. Illinois

9. Minnesota

10. Indiana

11. Purdue

I like the way you approached this

1. Michigan Arrogant fans. What, the lesser "mercy" half of a national championship in 60 years and they're some sort of football powerhouse?

2. Michigan State, Dirty players, Drunk fans. 0 National Championships. A trifecta of fail. They'd be no. 1 on this list but they aren't capable of being on top of anything.

3. Northwestern, nobody trash talks better than their fans especially after they've had their a$$es handed to them on the field.

4. Penn State, a house of cards. Feel sorry for them or Joe Pa or Penn St? Read This

5. Wisconsin. Cheese eaters. As someone said a carbon copy of Nebraska in the 80s. I wish we were a carbon copy of Nebraska in the 80s.

6. Iowa (But they don't really count.)

7. Ohio State. Their mascot is a nut for gosh sakes ... A NUT! Arrogant yes ... but they've at least earned it a liitle. Plus the way they hate on Michigan is hilarious.

8. Minnesota . Never forget 1960 ... that's what I say.

9. Purdue. Their mascot is an alcoholic drink ... I bet Sparty hates it that Purdue thought of doing that.

10. Illinois. the state that brought us Obama ... nuff said.

11. Indiana. they never hurt anybody.

Which team do I hate most? Ohio State.

Which fanbase do I hate most? Michigan; they're f'ing obnoxious and their team isn't good.

Which has the most rivalry potential if the divisions were to get shaken up? Wisconsin.

Which is the most fun to laugh at? TIE - Iowa and Michigan State. lolsparty.

Living in the border region I cannot stand Iowa with a vengeance Too many of there fans are arrogant and stupid! They try to come up with any excuse to talk smack when they don't have a single leg to stand on. Also I made a bet with a Iowa fan last year and the punk has yet to follow through which further cemented my feelings on them and there fans. Michigan is probably a distant second given how they are in our division so we have to go through them to get to Indy and also all that went down in 1997 really pissed me off when it came to them.