How are you feeling

I am nervous before every game because you don't know what team is going to show up. And the repeat mistakes don't help matters either. I get nervous every punt return and kick off. Always seems the team as a whole doesn't consistently fire on all cylinders. Every game is a dog fight which is fine by me (as long as we win) What I can do without is this team waiting till the 4th qt to get warmed up.

Come on Bo! Give the speech about "putting the N underneath their chin" .... that speech fires me up and I couldn't fight my way out of a wet paper bag.

:bonez

This picture sums up my feelings. Not to high, not to low.

osborne.jpg

Even though it is difficult to beat one team twice in a season I dont really feel like we won the 1st game even though the scoreboard indicated we did. If we dont shoot ourselves in the foot for the 100th time this year we should be fine. Hopefully the team comes out focused and plays like they should from beginning to end.

I feel nervous as hell. We need to start well for this game. I just keep thinking about turning the ball over early and often, spotting Wisky easy points... yeah, I'm nervous. 13 years without a conference championship. I want Nebraska to win this game so bad... yeah, I'm nervous.

this will be the 3rd conference title game for alot of these guys on the team. They have seen and lived the sh!t the bed moments, time to erase those memories.

Ever since UCLA game and especially Ohio State I've tried not to get too emotionally invest in these games, but now I'm really struggling to do that. I just want to let loose and yell and shout and watch the 'skers kick ass! Don't let me down boys!

I think it's good, and even healthy, to be emotionally invested in a positive way (letting loose, yelling and shouting, supporting your team) but really does you a disservice to get too invested negatively.

There are more important things in life than sports, so let's enjoy the enjoyable and brush off the less than ideal.

Go big red.

Landlord, I hear you completely. I really hope for a win Saturday night, but what I know is all I, all we can do is just ask that Nebraska plays to their potential and no injuries on either side of the ball.

The emotions that will pour out of a victory Saturday Night, will be because of a team that stuck together to win out at 10-2 now going 11-2 and heading to the Rose Bowl. Win or lose, I will stay proud to be a Cornhusker Fan.

Ever since UCLA game and especially Ohio State I've tried not to get too emotionally invest in these games, but now I'm really struggling to do that. I just want to let loose and yell and shout and watch the 'skers kick ass! Don't let me down boys!

I think it's good, and even healthy, to be emotionally invested in a positive way (letting loose, yelling and shouting, supporting your team) but really does you a disservice to get too invested negatively.

There are more important things in life than sports, so let's enjoy the enjoyable and brush off the less than ideal.

Go big red.

It's like dating, I just didn't want to spill my guts and get burned again. It's happened too many times before. I'm a pretty reserved guy anyways, that doesn't mean I don't know how to have a good time, I just pride myself on being level headed. At least now I do anyways...

But I just feel like this team is on the cusp of something big. And like the teams before them under Bo they have been laying a solid foundation and tomorrow night we could finally be climbing out of the basement.