The block by Kenny Bell.

The hit that Kenny Bell delivered was unnecessary. Plain and simple.

Flag. 15 yards. Points erased.

Carry on.

Can we get an IP matchup on this username. I almost bet its someone here with another account stirring up the pot. If not.... then someone else needs to put their big boy pants on and realize this is football or needs to start watching safer sports. Watch out though, swimming might be too dangerous, they have a 50/50 chance of drowning.

Part of that Michigan play is Kenny's superpowers, but also notice how Kenny uses a Jedi mind trick on the referee so he doesn't throw a flag. "...This isn't the penalty you are looking for...move along..."

In the Wisonsin game, Kenny uses his powers sideline people, and not the ref, which is why he got a flag. After the flag was thrown, I was afraid I would see Kenny pinch his fingers together and strangle the ref from a distance, saying, "You have failed me for the last time.", but Kenny is more benevolent than Darth Vader. (my apologies to anyone who hasn't seen Star Wars)

• Fire 1

Carry on.

Can we get an IP matchup on this username. I almost bet its someone here with another account stirring up the pot. If not.... then someone else needs to put their big boy pants on and realize this is football or needs to start watching safer sports. Watch out though, swimming might be too dangerous, they have a 50/50 chance of drowning.

Already did it. The IP does match up with another user, one who isn't known to cause trouble, so it's kinda weird that this might be coming from that person. We'll see how it plays out.

Carry on.

Already did it. The IP does match up with another user, one who isn't known to cause trouble, so it's kinda weird that this might be coming from that person. We'll see how it plays out.

I knew it lol. Sad how someone has to create a username because they are afraid to tarnish their own reputation on the board. I guess not all of us aren't afraid to say if we disagree with something or someone.

Two things I have wanted to say about the hit:

1. I was there live sitting on the opposite 20 yard line. I noticed one flag come in WAAAAAAAY late, like after Jamal had already gone through the endzone. Was that late flag the only one thrown?
  2. Down as many as we were, getting embarrassed, I am very surprised Kenny did not light into the referee more. That was a completely legal hit, and I would have absolutely flipped my lid if that flag was thrown after getting murdered on the field. Proud of Kenny and our team for that.

After watching this block now 1037 times on YouTube...I've noticed something.

Kenny Bell's block not only leveled one Wisconsin player, but it sent a out a massive shock wave that caused the next 3 defenders who were about to tackle Turner to simply fall down into a pile so he could run around them and into the end zone.

I'm excited for another season of Taylor + Bell & Turner.

BTW, is it my imagination or has Turner had more touchdowns called back then he scored this year?

Carry on.

I knew it lol. Sad how someone has to create a username because they are afraid to tarnish their own reputation on the board. I guess not all of us aren't afraid to say if we disagree with something or someone.

:confucius:ph34r::snacks:

not really.

The worst thing about the Borland spike was the lack of action by our O-line. Had somebody done that to Tommie Frazier, they would have left the field on a stretcher.

This^ I can not believe that not one Husker OL got in his face or threw a punch. Same with the dive at his knees. We are one physically soft team with no nasty. Bell plays nasty, Quince plays nasty. That is what we need.

What amazes me is that the two players that you said play nasty are WR's!!! How can they be our most physical players on the offensive side of the ball. The only player I see going balls out on D is stafford. Sure he makes some bone head plays at times but at least we know he is going to lay it all out on the field!!!!

The worst thing about the Borland spike was the lack of action by our O-line. Had somebody done that to Tommie Frazier, they would have left the field on a stretcher.

This^ I can not believe that not one Husker OL got in his face or threw a punch. Same with the dive at his knees. We are one physically soft team with no nasty. Bell plays nasty, Quince plays nasty. That is what we need.

What amazes me is that the two players that you said play nasty are WR's!!! How can they be our most physical players on the offensive side of the ball. The only player I see going balls out on D is stafford. Sure he makes some bone head plays at times but at least we know he is going to lay it all out on the field!!!!

Yeah, but he needs to learn to control that aggression. Makes him take terrible angles and make questionable plays cause he can't keep it under control. Outside of Stafford, Ciante Evans, an Eric Martin I don't see very many other guys on D bringing the pain to the opposing offenses. I'M LOOKING AT YOU ROME!

One of the announcers of the Army/Navy game just said that professional and college football were both considering requiring all blocks to be above the waist any location on the field. Then when Kenny throws a block (above the waist) it becomes unnecessary roughness. WTH?