Something we're forgetting..

This is our first two years in the B1G , we've had a brutal schedule. Our record could be a hell of a lot worse, but those loses we're suffered were brutal...

Next year, the schedule is more "manageable", and there's a pretty good chance, that they could find their way back to the B1G title game. Although we lose some winnable games, the sh*tstorm you see know will be a drop in the bucket to what it could be next year..

An 11-1 or even 12-0 regular season is not out of the question. UCLA at home is a revenge game. This team should be 8-0 heading to Ann Arbor. There is also a trip to State Penn College.

Get back to Indianapolis, and Wisky or Ohio State will be waiting for us.... but they will have our 100% undivided attention.

No one can say the opportunity isn't out there. Put 70-31 on the scoreboard all spring next year if they have to. That worked once before.

This is our first two years in the B1G , we've had a brutal schedule. Our record could be a hell of a lot worse, but those loses we're suffered were brutal...

Next year, the schedule is more "manageable", and there's a pretty good chance, that they could find their way back to the B1G title game. Although we lose some winnable games, the sh*tstorm you see know will be a drop in the bucket to what it could be next year..

we are forgetting that next year could be much worse than this year?

This nightmare was not about adjusting to a style or playing a juggernaut opponent. Nebraska has issues across the board.

With Brady Hoke having, IMO, a better staff, a more consistent vision of the type of offense he is looking for, and considerably better recruits coming up, we are going to need a big improvement to beat them next year. We had an angel on the field for us this year and he went by the name of Russell Bellomy. (He couldn't be there for us against Wisconsin because, as we all know, angels can't help in championship games.) Bellomy won't be on the field next year in the Big House.

The B1G will be Ohio State's to lose for years to come. Meyer is a proven winner, no reason to think that wont continue. I couldn't imagine an Urban Meyer coached team ever being humiliated like we've been 4 times in just two years.

It's true. I keep trying to think of examples where top level coaches get embarrassed to the extent that we have. Urban's embarrassing loss was to Alabama a couple years ago. The difference? Alabama was 12-0, and the game was one score at halftime and still within two scores going into the fourth. Wisconsin was 7-5, and the game was over late in the second quarter. Florida did not set any bad stat records.

Hell, even Bielema, who most wouldn't consider in the top tier, has never really been embarrassed. Only 3-4 of his losses ever really got out of hand, and even those were not 70 point, all-time stat record type performances.

• Fire 4

The B1G will be Ohio State's to lose for years to come. Meyer is a proven winner, no reason to think that wont continue. I couldn't imagine an Urban Meyer coached team ever being humiliated like we've been 4 times in just two years.

It's true. I keep trying to think of examples where top level coaches get embarrassed to the extent that we have. Urban's embarrassing loss was to Alabama a couple years ago. The difference? Alabama was 12-0, and the game was one score at halftime and still within two scores going into the fourth. Wisconsin was 7-5, and the game was over late in the second quarter. Florida did not set any bad stat records.

Hell, even Bielema, who most wouldn't consider in the top tier, has never really been embarrassed. Only 3-4 of his losses ever really got out of hand, and even those were not 70 point, all-time stat record type performances.

Couldn't have said it better myself! +1

It is very simple, and it will continue. We do not have a top level coach, nor assistants. Bring in quality assitants or find ourselves falling farther and farther behind.

You can call Wisconsin average due to their results, but they were within a few points every game. What do you call us with 10 wins and at least four were questionable. I say we are lucky to have what we have and Wisconsin was unlucky to be where they were. But we can all agree they were a hell of lot better than average when we played them last Saturday. Or is the coaching defiencency so bad it is beyond belief. I never thought Bo would get blown out like that, lose big, but to have no answer for very very basic offensive plays was beyond belief for me.

We need people on the field that know what they are doing, currently we do not have a single coach that has a knats ass of experience compared to other top programs. Not because they left, but because we hired them. No job qualifications to speak of for this level of a job, just a friend. Friends in business very seldom works out. For those that really have no clue, this is BIG BUSINESS! And we are sinking faster than the Titanic.

Get qualified help or get out.

Have to play in Ann Arbor, a likely primetime game between highly rated schools. Bo Pelini is our coach. Second place finish in the division at best. Bright side, we may be able to back into a BCS bowl win against the ACC or Big East champs. It seems entirely possible that we finish 10-2, or 11-1 if we find the luck we did this year again. No conference title though. Bo is never going to get us one of those.

It all starts up front. We simply don't have the defensive front to be competitive. You can argue scheme but if you apply the right guys there's no reason our scheme can't work. Its very simple.. we did not have an answer for sconsins clydesdales up front. Especially our linebackers.

Thats on the coaches.. but lets hope they wake the f#*k up and get some guys. Not likely with the sh#t we just pulled tho. Remember how good suh made everyone?

+1.

+1.

I agree it is the a$$ whippin more than the loss that sucks. We speak of top coaches but I think even an Avg. coach with our talent would not have been slapped like this.