Say when you die you get to chose 5 events in history to travel back in time and expierence the event "live". You have to be an innocent bystander and can't interact and change the course of history. What five events would you want to see? Mine are - in no particular order:

1. Kennedy assassination

2. Miracle on Ice (only sporting event and I hate hockey)

3. Any random day in my parent's childhood - example my Dad's 5th birthday back in the 1930's.

4. D day in Normady

5. Jesus' crucifiction.

• Fire 1

5. Caesar in Egypt at the time of Pompey's death

4. The Philadelphia Convention in 1787

3. Painting of the Sistine Chapel (yeah, I intend to draw out and prolong my free post-death experience.)

2. Dinosaurs

1. The Big Bang.

Cool topic, by the way! Fun to think about. Parent's childhood is a good one, too, I would put that on there as well, but I wanted to have a distinct list.

1. The Ascension of Jesus Christ

2. The Battle of Agincourt

3. Abraham Lincoln's Gettysburg Address

4. Alexander the Great's victory over King Darius III dinosaurs (changed my mind after reading Zoogies')

5. Game of the Century, 50 yd line seats 20 rows up. lol

Battle of Thermopylae (yeah I am taking advantage of the system like zoogies)

Watch the capstone of the Pyramid of Giza put into place

One day at Auschwitz-Birkenau

August 6th, 1945 at Hiroshima (I am already dead, right? What is the worst that could happen?)

A day with a T-Rex (Preferably a day when it killed something important)

Being at Aushwitz-Birkenau "live" and knowing all the history would be indescribable. I also thought about the T-Rex thing or just going back to where my childhood home is but 300+ years ago before the area had civilization (except maybe some indians).

Being at Aushwitz-Birkenau "live" and knowing all the history would be indescribable. I also thought about the T-Rex thing or just going back to where my childhood home is but 300+ years ago before the area had civilization (except maybe some indians).

I would lump the "Battle of the Bulge" in with Aushwitz also. I love watching and reading things about WWII and would have to say that I would travel back to that time. I would also visit the Phillipines and witness the Bataan Death March.

ok mine would be

1. watch any of the major battles of the civil war

2. to the date and time that Bill Clinton supposedly didn't in hale. Just so I can witness it and call him a liar

3. Kennedy's assasination (wasn't thinking this one till I read it above, great idea Creed)

4. Mayans to find out the truth of the 12/21/2012 date.

5. The resurection of Jesus (to see if he actually gets up and brushs dirt of his clothes. Or if his body was stolen as a cruel prank.)

ok mine would be

1. watch any of the major battles of the civil war

2. to the date and time that Bill Clinton supposedly didn't in hale. Just so I can witness it and call him a liar

3. Kennedy's assasination (wasn't thinking this one till I read it above, great idea Creed)

4. Mayans to find out the truth of the 12/21/2012 date.

5. The resurection of Jesus (to see if he actually gets up and brushs dirt of his clothes. Or if his body was stolen as a cruel prank.)

4. They ran out of numbers.

5. It didn't exactly happen either of those ways ;)

boning all kine hot bitches from the following time periods

1. caveman days (though just their wives)

2. hot skanks in old rome days

4. lose ladies of middle ages

5. hot ass central american bitches before age of exploration

6. japanese ho's pre contact with west

7. polynesian world f#*k tour (tahiti, new zealand, and hawaii) pre cook times