DT Ben Bradley [Auburn Commit]

corncraze

Hey there Husker fans, long time no see. I used to post on here a few years back, but forgot my username so I made a new account. Haven't been around much since we've gone our seperate ways.

How are you feeling about your chances at Bradley? I've got a really good feeling for us! Wanted to hear what you thought. I think he's got a great chance to shine on our team playing against those great SEC teams week in and week out, but I'm sure he'd do well with you too. You've got some pretty good tradition with DTs recently.

We probably won't sign him.

Whyeven post something if ur going to be this negative????

Hey there Husker fans, long time no see. I used to post on here a few years back, but forgot my username so I made a new account. Haven't been around much since we've gone our seperate ways.

How are you feeling about your chances at Bradley? I've got a really good feeling for us! Wanted to hear what you thought. I think he's got a great chance to shine on our team playing against those great SEC teams week in and week out, but I'm sure he'd do well with you too. You've got some pretty good tradition with DTs recently.

Whyeven post something if ur going to be this negative????

Maybe he's trying the reverse psychology thing????

I like the way this guy thinks!

troll alert!!

• Fire 1

Reading TigerBoard makes my eyes bleed. Dear Lord Almighty they have some fans that don't know anything. "Come to Missouri so you can play in the SEC, yada yada yada...." Sure, what was your record this year? Do you wanna get plowed every game like a Siagon Hooker every single game? Or do you want to come to a school that could use you right away and has every shot in the world at a Conference Championship???? Your move.

troll alert!!

Self reporting??? Good for you

• Fire 4

troll alert!!

+1

I am still laughing at this

Reading TigerBoard makes my eyes bleed. Dear Lord Almighty they have some fans that don't know anything. "Come to Missouri so you can play in the SEC, yada yada yada...." Sure, what was your record this year? Do you wanna get plowed every game like a Siagon Hooker every single game? Or do you want to come to a school that could use you right away and has every shot in the world at a Conference Championship???? Your move.

That board is terrible, but saying theres no reasons at all to choose Mizzou over Nebraska is a little far, I think.